CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I was hoping for a win but this loss is just one that can be corrected. Commentators hit it on the button. Romo is trying to do too much before the snap. That will cut down on a lot of false starts and line up penalties.

The OL looked real good vs the run and pass. Say what u want bout Costa he dominated ngata today. You don't ever see that. Other than a few tackles Costa blanketed lewis. Costa looked good.

No shame in allowing a couple drives to the ravens. They've done that to everybody. That no huddle is the reason if u ask me.

Romo is part of the problem wether u admit it or not. Guy just wants to make something happen even when its not there. If it wasn't for wittens great catch Dallas doesn't make that last td. Witten was wide open no pressure on Romo and he almost bounces it off the turf. Witten had to make a great catch to save his butt.

That mauler style run blocking the cowboys came with was incredible.

I'm still hopeful Dallas is the real deal on the field. I'm positive Garrett is gone unless there's a deep run in the playoffs

Last edited:

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
No. No there isn't.

This offensive line doesn't get to play the Ravens weak run defense every week.

Stupid penalties will not be cleaned up. Can't win when you're beating yourself. That's this teams identity.

Romo is the only reason this team lost by 2 instead of 20.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Not sure why you think a turnaround is coming if you have no faith in the QB. And Ngata was hobbled the entire game.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
No the OL and run offense is. If there's no running game ravens pass rush eats Romo alive plain and simple

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I liked what the commentators said about them stupid penalties. And compared Romo to what Baltimore does. Romo is moving around trying to control everything and by the time he's done there little to no time for them to be set. Or his constant jumping to the OL causing his ol to jump. He just looks like a hot mess. A anxious and unorthodox qb to go with a hc with little exp is a cause for confusion.

Last edited:

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
wut?

Romo is constantly having to make line calls that centers usually make.

How is that on Romo? Maybe the team should invest in a competent center.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Romo is calling out blitzes like all qbs do. But he's doing it with 10 sec on the play clock . That's the point the commentators are trying to point out what u don't seem to want to acknowledge. That's the problem. And after he's done there's no time to get set cause he's usually still back there changing something else. Doing all that is fine but do it with enough time on the clock

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Then Garrett needs to get the god damned plays in quicker if that's the case.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
You insert Kyle Orton into the lineup and you lose a game like today's by at least 2 TDs.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Checks thread

Oh it's romo's fault.

K

Average teams with bad coaching lose games.

This one should sink the season.

The giants are going to take over the east from here on:

Once the injuries are sorted out after today, I imagine we get even worse.

Ateast chiefs fans get a new staff next year. We won't.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Not Romo's fault that we lost today, but I was pissed when the announcers immediately tried to shift blame for his INT to the receiver. It's never his fault it seems.

Reaction score
Garrett has to give up play calling. With instant replay and everything he has to do between plays, he can't get the calls in quick enough. I thought he was going to miss the challenge on the Felix run. We actually snapped the ball right after he threw the flag. He's clearly got way too much going on and wants to be too involved to get the plays called in a timely fashion.

Top Bottom