dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He's over 30 and pretty slow, not sure he'd be much of a fit.

I'd just assume go with Hitchens at this point, and this year instead of moving him all over they should put him at MLB and leave him there.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Since McClain put us in this position, I'd like to see what Hitchens, Wilson, and Nzeocha can do.

Not that I have a bunch of faith in them but if this defense is as bad as I fear they might be, there is going to be like 5 job openings next year on defense. We need to know what we have in these guys.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The starting MLB probably isn't even on the team right now. As players get cut they will find their MLB. Or unless some team has an injury at RB.

5countem5

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The starting MLB probably isn't even on the team right now. As players get cut they will find their MLB. Or unless some team has an injury at RB.

I'd agree, gonna have kick a lot tires this year.

Reaction score
Since McClain put us in this position, I'd like to see what Hitchens, Wilson, and Nzeocha can do.

Not that I have a bunch of faith in them but if this defense is as bad as I fear they might be, there is going to be like 5 job openings next year on defense. We need to know what we have in these guys.

Hitchens does have some pop. I just don't like the lack of speed. Nzeocha could be the answer at SLB though, but I saw in an interview that he seems to want to play the Mike. His closing speed is very good.

Top Bottom