iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Why was metalhead banned?

dunno but maybe it's time to just put renegade back. seems we traded one small group for another.

and i just don't give a fuck about talking football anymore so that guise is out.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Judge In Zimmerman Case Pressured by Obama Administration?

Bizarre outburst against Zimmerman suggests prejudice

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Infowars.com
July 11, 2013

Speculation is raging that the judge in the George Zimmerman case could have been put under pressure by the Obama administration after she staged a bizarre outburst during which she interrogated Zimmerman while repeatedly silencing his lawyers.

The hostile exchange began when Judge Debra Nelson asked Zimmerman if he planned to testify.

Essentially, Judge Nelson told Zimmerman he had the “absolute right to remain silent” but then proceeded to demand he answer her questions interrogation-style while silencing his lawyers.

Defense attorney Don West twice objected to Nelson’s interrogation, prompting the judge to raised her voice and exclaim, “Your objection is overruled!” in a manner more befitting of an angry parent lecturing a child than a legal professional.

Both of Zimmerman’s lawyers appeared shocked as attorney Mark O’Mara asked under his breath, “what is going on?”

Several legal experts and observers said the outburst was unprecedented.

“I have never seen that in more than 30 years of court reporting,” tweeted journalist Kathi Belich.

Former Senatorial candidate Richard Rivette also expressed his shock at the judge’s behavior.

“This judge is an idiot. I spent five years investigating high profile capital cases defending people from the death penalty, and worked for the Federal judiciary as an independent investigator on other cases. No judge ever inquires as to whether a defendant will testify until the entire defense case is presented. If the defense rests and does not call the defendant then the judge knows there will be no testimony. If the defense calls the defendant then that’s when the judge finds out. They have to get through the entire case first. To see if it is valid after prosecution cross-examines their witnesses and experts as to whether a defendant SHOULD testify, which is decided in private not in public, and NOT on the record. By doing this, the judge has undermined a portion of Zimmerman’s credibility. He looks like he is waffling and this is normal judge/defendant questioning, which it is NOT,” said Rivette.

Respondents to the story at the National Review Online also expressed their view that Zimmerman was being railroaded.

“A fix is in from the administration to find Zimmerman guilty regardless of what it takes,” commented one.

“By demanding that Zimmerman respond to a question, after she has assured him that he has the right to remain silent, she is undermining his right to remain silent and making it appear as though he and his attorneys are not firm in their convictions. This judge is shameless,” added another.

Judge Nelson also ruled this week that Trayvon Martin’s text messages, which showed that Martin had been involved in fights before and was trying to buy or sell a gun, cannot be shown to the jury, which some suggested was another indication of an anti-Zimmerman bias.

Nelson also granted a request by prosecutors to block the defense’s attempt to show the jury a computer-animated depiction of the fight between Martin and Zimmerman.

She is also likely to allow the jury to consider lesser charges against Zimmerman in light of the prosecution’s probable failure to prove its case for second-degree murder, another indication that the state is desperate to avoid him walking free.

Judge Nelson has been very careful at every stage of the trial to dismiss evidence or testimony that could convince the jury in favor of acquitting Zimmerman.

Now some are asking the question – did Nelson’s aggressive outburst represent an attempt to prejudice the jury against Zimmerman?

Given the likelihood that Zimmerman will be acquitted, has Judge Nelson been put under pressure by the federal government to aggressively advocate for the prosecution, just as Supreme Court Justice John Roberts was apparently pressured to vote to uphold Obamacare?

Ever since President Barack Obama personally inserted himself into the controversy by declaring Trayvon Martin to be akin to the son he never had, higher-ups have constantly meddled in the case in an effort to secure a murder charge for a scenario that Zimmerman would not normally have even been arrested for under Florida’s Stand Your Ground law.

Indeed, ex-Sanford police chief Bill Lee told CNN yesterday that “he felt pressure from city officials to arrest Zimmerman to placate the public rather than as a matter of justice,” and that his investigation “provided no probable cause to arrest Zimmerman at the scene.”

It also emerged this week that the federal government encouraged and funded last year’s protests demanding the arrest of Zimmerman via the Community Relations Service, a division of the Department of Justice. Documents obtained by Judicial Watch show that the CRS was “deployed to Sanford, FL, following the Trayvon Martin shooting to help organize and manage rallies and protests against George Zimmerman,” spending millions of dollars in the process.

Given the plethora of threats by Trayvon supporters to stage violent riots if Zimmerman is acquitted, could Nelson be under pressure to secure a charge of at least manslaughter in order to avoid nationwide civil disorder?

If that’s the case, her apparent effort to prejudice the jury clearly suggests that a mistrial has taken place.

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a host for Infowars Nightly News

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
CNN Labels Zimmerman 'White Hispanic'

by Ben Shapiro 11 Jul 2013 1675 post a comment

On Wednesday, CNN once again referred to Hispanic defendant George Zimmerman as a “white Hispanic who is on trial for last year’s shooting death of Trayvon Martin, a black teen, in Sanford city.” The term “white Hispanic” was coined by the media after outlets wrongly labeled Zimmerman white; Zimmerman’s father is white, and his mother is Hispanic. On March 8, 2012, the Associated Press wrote, “The neighborhood watch leader is white.” When it came out that he was not, media outlets including CNN began labeling Zimmerman a “white Hispanic” in order to maintain the false narrative that the killing was race-based.

CNN has biased its case against Zimmerman before. During the original case controversy, CNN isolated audio that made it sound as if Zimmerman used a racial slur about “f---ing c—ns.” Mediaite repeated that falsehood. CNN called legal expert Jeffrey Toobin, who said that the tape was “extremely significant” and could lead to hate crimes prosecution. When the tape was clarified, however, it turns out that Zimmerman had said it was “f---ing cold.”

Ben Shapiro is Editor-At-Large of Breitbart News and author of the New York Times bestseller “Bullies: How the Left’s Culture of Fear and Intimidation Silences America” (Threshold Editions, January 8, 2013).

Reaction score
Majority of people I've seen commenting are predicting a conviction on manslaughter. Now Alex Jones says the fix is in... totally surprising. LOL

Reaction score
Majority of people I've seen commenting are predicting a conviction on manslaughter. Now Alex Jones says the fix is in... totally surprising. LOL

I'd say there's 0% chance he gets convicted of 2nd degree murder.

Probably 40% chance he gets manslaughter.

60% he gets acquited.

70% chance of looting/riots regardless of the outcome.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
So why did Obama decide to make this a race issue? He and Trayvon look nothing alike unless the only thing he was referring to was skin tone. I think that it is pretty racist to say all blacks look alike, but apparently it is fine for the Pres to say it. I guess he gets a pass because he is half black? Obama is a racist. Remember him whining like a little bitch when the police detained a man they believed was breaking into a home. Turns out he was an Obama buddy so the police were "stupid" for detaining him momentarily until all the facts could be sorted out. Yet we hear nothing about the hundreds of murders taking place in his home town every month.

Why is Obama using tax payer money to fund and organize anti-Zimmerman rallies? We know Obama and his disgusting minions hate the Second Amendment and will do everything in their power to destroy it. Hell, they shipped thousands of weapons to terrorists in Mexico just so they could point the finger at gun shops. There is a lot more to this trial than just the innocence or guilt of Zimmerman.

Judicial Watch has released documents showing the latest abuse of power by the Department of Justice (DOJ): helping “organize and manage rallies and protests against George Zimmerman.”

Whatever one may think about the guilt or innocence of Zimmerman in his ongoing trial, we should all agree that the chief law enforcement agency of the federal government should not be involved in stage-managing public protests. Yet according to the documents obtained by Judicial Watch through a Freedom of Information Act request, the Community Relations Service at Eric Holder’s DOJ “deployed to Sanford, FL, to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies related to the shooting and death of an African-American teen.”

The Community Relations Service provided “support for protest deployment” and “technical assistance” to event organizers for a march and rally on March 31. According to the Orlando Sentinel, Community Relations Service staff even helped organize a meeting between the city of Sanford and the local NAACP that resulted in the temporary resignation of police chief Bill Lee. One of the local pastors whose church was the focal point of protests aptly summarized the bias of Community Relations Service when she was quoted as saying that it was “there for us.” Apparently, it wasn’t “there” for Zimmerman.

http://blog.heritage.org/2013/07/10...er-justice-departments-latest-abuse-of-power/

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Pep, have you ever witnessed a judge do this before? Or appear to be as openly biased one way or the other as this one is?

What are your thoughts on the article dbair posted?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I'd say there's 0% chance he gets convicted of 2nd degree murder.

Probably 40% chance he gets manslaughter.

60% he gets acquited.

70% chance of looting/riots regardless of the outcome.

I wonder how different the defense would have been if the prosecution actually told them of all the charges at the beginning of the trial rather than the end.

Reaction score
I'm saying 90% chance he's acquitted. 10% he gets Man 2.

Well, this shouldn't even be at trial. I put the odds at Manslaughter so high because of outside political pressure that I'm sure will reach the jury to some degree. Even the judge seemed to favor the prosecution through a lot of what I've seen.

Basically, this trial became bigger than George Zimmerman. Wouldn't suprise me if he gets thrown under the bus to appease the masses.

Reaction score
Pep, have you ever witnessed a judge do this before? Or appear to be as openly biased one way or the other as this one is?

What are your thoughts on the article dbair posted?
I've never seen a judge ask a defendant point blank like that about whether they were going to testify or not before the end of the defense case. In Texas, judges don't do that. It may be different in Florida, but I don't know. One thing I was interested to know was whether the jury was in the courtroom when that went on. Anyway, yeah I thought that was odd.

As for the rest of her rulings... Judges are almost always viewed as being pro-state when you look at how they rule on objections. Some are worse than others. In this case, I saw a few defense objections that were sustained, and a few state objections that were overruled, so I wouldn't say she's the most pro-state judge I've seen. There are definitely ones I've seen where, if it's iffy or it's not an appealable objection, might as well not even object, cause if you're on the defense, all of your objections are getting overruled. So I can't say that she's any more biased than most judges in a criminal case.

Reaction score
He should have been charged with just man slaughter from the start. As it is from what I've seen and read he likely gets acquitted.

There just seems to be something seriously wrong with Florida's judicial system. (Bush elections, Anthony case, now this)

Top Bottom