NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Pay attention guys... this is what you do when you got nothin.

Call it grasping at straws, throw in a LOL... If you know the person's profession, throw in an insult there. Good stuff.

Speaking of having nothing...

If you honestly think the points you've made here today are legitimately good ones... There's not much else to say.

That whole thug angle of yours has provided some good laughs. Thank you for that.

And if you think that was an insult aimed at your profession, you need to get some thicker skin, Theebslaw06.

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Speaking of having nothing...

If you honestly think the points you've made here today are legitimately good ones... There's not much else to say.

That whole thug angle of yours has provided some good laughs. Thank you for that.

And if you think that was an insult aimed at your profession, you need to get some thicker skin, Theebslaw06.

He still does not get it.
And that is because he is not interested in the truth.
It does not matter how overwhelming the evidence against his point is,he will be quick to remind us how much we do not know about the law.
His has been proven that this case is not about law at all and the link I posted proves it:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/07/10/Judicial-watch-documents-DOJ

This is political.
A manufactured racial crisis pushed by the WH,DOJ and the media.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
He still does not get it.
And that is because he is not interested in the truth.

I don't believe that. He has his beliefs about what happened in this case, just like anybody else. I just don't like how he tries to talk down to people because he's a ~gasp~ lawyer. BFD. And insinuating people are racist because they think Zimmerman in innocent of murder 2 is just weak. Thought he was better than that.

Reaction score
I don't believe that. He has his beliefs about what happened in this case, just like anybody else. I just don't like how he tries to talk down to people because he's a ~gasp~ lawyer. BFD.
LOL

And I am the one who needs thicker skin??

MOM the bad man is TALKING DOWN TO ME!!!

And insinuating people are racist because they think Zimmerman in innocent of murder 2 is just weak. Thought he was better than that.
That's not what I said at all. So I guess I am better than that.

EDIT: Theebslaw06?? meh.

But you fucking say it again, and I'm gone!!!

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
I would like to point out I was on trayvons side when I thought the police didn't investigate, but switched sides after they did and the facts came out. So basically i am saying that treyvons defenders are racist.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
(CNN) -- The George Zimmerman investigation was hijacked "in a number of ways" by outside forces, said the former police chief of Sanford, Florida.

Bill Lee, who testified Monday in Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial, told CNN's George Howell in an exclusive interview that he felt pressure from city officials to arrest Zimmerman to placate the public rather than as a matter of justice.

"It was (relayed) to me that they just wanted an arrest. They didn't care if it got dismissed later," he said. "You don't do that."

When Sanford police arrived on the scene on February 26, 2012, after Zimmerman fatally shot unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, they conducted a "sound" investigation, and the evidence provided no probable cause to arrest Zimmerman at the scene, he said.

It had nothing to do with Florida's controversial "Stand Your Ground" law, he said; from an investigative standpoint, it was purely a matter of self-defense.

Zimmerman told police he killed Martin after the teen attacked him. While the evidence at the time corroborated that claim, the ex-chief said, Lee's lead investigator made a recommendation that Zimmerman be charged with manslaughter.

It was a matter of protocol, Lee said. Arresting Zimmerman based on the evidence at hand would have been a violation of Zimmerman's Fourth Amendment rights, he said. Thus, the Sanford police presented a "capias request" to the state's attorney, asking that the prosecutor determine whether it was a "justifiable homicide," issue a warrant for arrest or present the case to a grand jury.

"The police department needed to do a job, and there was some influence -- outside influence and inside influence -- that forced a change in the course of the normal criminal justice process," Lee said. "With all the influence and the protests and petitions for an arrest, you still have to uphold your oath."

"That investigation was taken away from us. We weren't able to complete it," he said.

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
(CNN) -- The George Zimmerman investigation was hijacked "in a number of ways" by outside forces, said the former police chief of Sanford, Florida.

Bill Lee, who testified Monday in Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial, told CNN's George Howell in an exclusive interview that he felt pressure from city officials to arrest Zimmerman to placate the public rather than as a matter of justice.

"It was (relayed) to me that they just wanted an arrest. They didn't care if it got dismissed later," he said. "You don't do that."

When Sanford police arrived on the scene on February 26, 2012, after Zimmerman fatally shot unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, they conducted a "sound" investigation, and the evidence provided no probable cause to arrest Zimmerman at the scene, he said.

It had nothing to do with Florida's controversial "Stand Your Ground" law, he said; from an investigative standpoint, it was purely a matter of self-defense.

Zimmerman told police he killed Martin after the teen attacked him. While the evidence at the time corroborated that claim, the ex-chief said, Lee's lead investigator made a recommendation that Zimmerman be charged with manslaughter.

It was a matter of protocol, Lee said. Arresting Zimmerman based on the evidence at hand would have been a violation of Zimmerman's Fourth Amendment rights, he said. Thus, the Sanford police presented a "capias request" to the state's attorney, asking that the prosecutor determine whether it was a "justifiable homicide," issue a warrant for arrest or present the case to a grand jury.

"The police department needed to do a job, and there was some influence -- outside influence and inside influence -- that forced a change in the course of the normal criminal justice process," Lee said. "With all the influence and the protests and petitions for an arrest, you still have to uphold your oath."

"That investigation was taken away from us. We weren't able to complete it," he said.

I rest my case.

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
LOL

And I am the one who needs thicker skin??

MOM the bad man is TALKING DOWN TO ME!!!

That's not what I said at all. So I guess I am better than that.

EDIT: Theebslaw06?? meh.

But you fucking say it again, and I'm gone!!!
Theebslaw06!
Theebslaw06!
Theebslaw06!

Top Bottom