MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Interesting. Pretty sure that works both ways. I am not sure why you have aligned yourself with a thug that beats random people, steals, does drugs etc.

I know you gut tells you Zimmerman is a liar but the evidence so far has not backed up your feeling.

Your assertion that we are a bunch of racists is plain offensive. I am sorry you view everything through the prism of race. Remember who made this a race issue. The media.

I view this incident as a kid, that for whatever reason, continually searched for trouble. He finally ran into someone that would not back down. I do not care what color he was and neither do most people on this forum.

I'm more than sure if Mr Lawyerboy was facing the same situation as Mr Zimmerman(the living kid who was getting a dose of MMA style beat down as per WITNESS ACCOUNT) would have done the same.
Oh,did you notice that is has now been proven that Trayvon was on top?...hmmm.
His problem is not that Trayvon is dead.
His problem is the gun Zimmerman had to defend himself.

Last edited:

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Cuz I do what I want.

Actually, I think it's important to point it out... because there is clearly a race element with most posters in this thread. All things being the same, there's no doubt in my mind if Trayvon were white, most of you would be flipped in your positions.

if trayvon was white, no one would have ever heard about this cause jesse jackson and company wouldn't have been in florida to pump up the hype and obama would not have said if he had a son, it would be this white kid.

and i *do* resent being told that i'm racist cause i think trayvon could have acted in a more civilized manner when visiting another neighborhood. yea, i know, all on poor georges testimony, but that's all we've got since we're not allowed to consider trayvons history.

Reaction score
So you're ok with trayvon being killed bc people made a big deal out of him being killed?

If trayvon was an asian kid with the everything else being the same would he be dead?

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
peplaw...go suck a dick.
You are a danger to law and the rule of law.
This case is so open and shut in the realm of common sense,only a lawyer can fuck it up,and guess what?
Only a degenerate or a lawyer can attempt to rationalize this non sense and defend what cannot be defended.
Your defense of this case is purely emotional because of "the dead kid".
I don't give a shit what color you are,since YOU are the one still painting everyone who is rooting for the innocent "wanna be cop" as a racist while forgetting the fact that you may want to have that "wanna be cop" guy walking around your neighborhood instead of a drugged up 17 year old with a criminal record casing your crib.
File that under the hypocrisy file,your honor.
And as I said in another thread,pray that you don't find yourself overpowered,under vicious attack and your only way out is the use of deadly force,with the cavalry not coming to help or worse,the good samaritan was not available to bail your ass.
Then you can talk about walking on someone else's shoes.

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
And let me repeat this again:
This shit is 100% political with a racial purpose.
Don't believe me?...go ask Paula Deen.
Fired from pretty much everywhere for some racial comment made many years ago.
Anyone not ethnic who calls out someone else is a racist in today's America.
Amanda Bynes is now getting a taste of it now.
She called the Obamas ugly....the race card is already out.
We here who defend Zimmerman's side of the story have already been shown the fucking race card.
They are fanning the flames for racial strife and riots.That is what they want.
Wake up already.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So you're ok with trayvon being killed bc people made a big deal out of him being killed?

If trayvon was an asian kid with the everything else being the same would he be dead?

do you even read what you're replying to? go back and honestly tell me that's what i said.

nevermind.

Reaction score
Interesting. Pretty sure that works both ways. I am not sure why you have aligned yourself with a thug that beats random people, steals, does drugs etc.
Yeah, no racism here.

I know you gut tells you Zimmerman is a liar but the evidence so far has not backed up your feeling.
Depends on what evidence you find compelling.

Your assertion that we are a bunch of racists is plain offensive. I am sorry you view everything through the prism of race. Remember who made this a race issue. The media.
My assertion is offensive? LOL

I view this incident as a kid, that for whatever reason, continually searched for trouble. He finally ran into someone that would not back down. I do not care what color he was and neither do most people on this forum.
Bullshit.

Reaction score
Don't forget the Jews. We allegedly hate Jews also, but Zimmerman is half Jewish. Maybe all the Trayvon backers are anti-Semites. Maybe pep hates Jews and Hispanics. Seems plausible.
I'm not the one who's dropping stereotypes about George.

Reaction score
if trayvon was white, no one would have ever heard about this cause jesse jackson and company wouldn't have been in florida to pump up the hype and obama would not have said if he had a son, it would be this white kid.
If trayvon was white and George was black, it would be a completely different set of quotes and media narrative. But everyone would know about it. And most people in this thread would be on opposite sides.

and i *do* resent being told that i'm racist cause i think trayvon could have acted in a more civilized manner when visiting another neighborhood. yea, i know, all on poor georges testimony, but that's all we've got since we're not allowed to consider trayvons history.
I didn't say YOU were a racist. I think there's a pretty clear element of racism in this thread, but I haven't seen it from you.

If you have a guilty conscience about it though, maybe I missed something.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Quick question for the board.

Is there any scenario in which Trayvon wouldn't be at fault for what happened that night?

Or to put it another way. What would it take for Zimmerman to be at fault?

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
I'd like to point that I was on trayvons side when t started, but after the polic actually investigated I switched sides, but now according to pep I am a racist, and not mb4

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
If trayvon was white and George was black, it would be a completely different set of quotes and media narrative. But everyone would know about it. And most people in this thread would be on opposite sides.

You honestly think this thing would have received even a fraction of the attention it has if the dead kid was white and the defendant was black? Seriously?

Where is the public outrage for the white kid set on fire by blacks a short time after this Martin/Zimmerman thing happened? Hell, forget the outrage. Where is the national media coverage?

And, no. I wouldn't be on opposite sides. The evidence and bias in this case is pretty clear to me. Regardless of color.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Quick question for the board.

Is there any scenario in which Trayvon wouldn't be at fault for what happened that night?

Or to put it another way. What would it take for Zimmerman to be at fault?

He shouldn't have followed him.

Period.

That's why Zimmerman is at fault.

Top Bottom