MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Also, and I don't want to be conspiracy theory guy, but the judge seems to be pretty one sided when it comes to overruling the defenses objections and sustaining the prosecutions objections.

I'm not a lawyer, so when she's giving her reasoning for why she's overruling a lot of the defenses objections, if they're valid reasons.

But I wonder if she herself is feeling outside pressure. Like, hey, there is a lot riding on this case (riots, etc)... prosecution doesn't have a strong case... throw them a solid from time to time and it could be very beneficial to your career.

No idea.... again, black helicopters and aluminum foil hats. Just sayin...

It demonstrates that you are thinking.
Stupid Americans have been conditioned to ostracize and ridicule those with critical thought.
The minute mr Ovomit uttered "If I had a son,he would look like Trayvon...",shit became political.

Last edited:

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
So he required stitches and had a broken nose? Blood was found on Trayvon's hands and clothes?

I mean if he was beating his face as badly as indicated there would have been blood on his person.

I believe I read GZ DNA was found on Trayvon's clothes.

Reaction score
Okay, prosecution rested.

Defense requested and acquittal.

Jury was cleared.

Prosecution had to give a statement to the judge arguing why the case should continue. In doing so, they mentioned that even if their wasn't enough evidence to convict 2nd degree murder, there was the lesser charge of manslaughter that Zimmerman could be convicted of.

So if I understood that correctly, Zimmerman can be convicted of manslaughter.

Reaction score
Defense is crushing right now.

Mara is good.

Doubt judge approves the judgement for acquital just because of the significance of the case, but Mara is outlining exactly why she should.

And he's not having to stutter or constantly look at notes like the prosecution, or even Mr West always do.

Mara knows his shit.

Reaction score
Judge just ruled that the motion for acquital was denied. No suprise.

As an aside: Trayvon Martins mother didn't love him. They've shown her a hundred times during this trial, and she never shows emotion or any reaction. The dad shows emotion. She is stonefaced the whole time. Seems very indifferent if I must say.

Reaction score
So he required stitches and had a broken nose? Blood was found on Trayvon's hands and clothes?

I mean if he was beating his face as badly as indicated there would have been blood on his person.
Same way one of the prosecution witnesses said that the evidence showed that the gun was up against Martin's chest when it was fired.

Then someone else turned around and said that none of Martin's DNA was found on the gun.

How the hell does that make ANY sense? Do they interview these people beforehand?

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
YOU DON'T HAVE TO PROVE INTENT TO KILL!!

I've only told you that 43 times.

LOL...and I don't know the law?...LOL.

Intent is premeditation,jackass.

Get your diploma,go back to school and ask for your money back.
You are a danger to law.

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Zimmermans mother and uncle are really dark and have strange accents for white people.

They are WHITE-hispanics...
LOL...and the stupid white Americans can't see how big of a fools they are being played for.
Wake up!

Last edited:
Reaction score
LOL...and I don't know the law?...LOL.

Intent is premeditation,jackass.

Get your diploma,go back to school and ask for your money back.
You are a danger to law.

Yes, you don't know the law.

Intent = Murder 1
Depraved mind and with disregard for human life = Murder 2.

Go buy a fucking clue.

Reaction score
Pep I don't know all the ins and outs of the legal jargon but in the state of Florida is it illegal to murder a minor? Is it considered statutory murder? What's the age of consent there? Is it ok if his parents give permission to murder him?

Reaction score
Pep I don't know all the ins and outs of the legal jargon but in the state of Florida is it illegal to murder a minor? Is it considered statutory murder? What's the age of consent there? Is it ok if his parents give permission to murder him?
LOL

In Florida you can actually get consent from the child's school bus driver.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
There is absolutely nothing he could do to make things "better" by taking the stand.

That's not what I was asking. I was just wondering if he could be cross-examined if he did take the stand.

It just seemed like your post indicated that he couldn't.

Top Bottom