Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't understand the motives behind all the media bullshit at all. It caused a lot of people to get hurt from "revenge attacks" and it's going to cause a riot once Zimmerman is acquitted.

Reaction score
Why does everyone insist that "the police" told Zimmerman not to follow Martin?

Do people think that the person on the other end of the line is actually a police officer?

Reaction score
George Zimmerman was interviewed four times by the police officers and never once asked for an attorney.

Also:

The Investigator pretended to have some video footage of the events that evening. “And what did Zimmerman say when you told him that?” “He said, Thank God,” Serino answered.

So basically, Zimm was thrilled that someone may have caught it all on video. I think that says a lot.

Reaction score
Angry prosecutor is angry.

Unless the jury is completely daft they have to sense the case is not going the direction the prosecution wanted.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
George Zimmerman was interviewed four times by the police officers and never once asked for an attorney.

Also:

So basically, Zimm was thrilled that someone may have caught it all on video. I think that says a lot.

All it proves is he a racist liar that also happens to be a very accomplished actor. He must hang.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Trayvon was a punk. He obviously wasn't raised to handle confrontation properly.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So Trayvon put his hands over Zimmerman's nose and mouth in additon to slamming his head on the concrete.

That sounds like attempted murder to me.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
So Trayvon put his hands over Zimmerman's nose and mouth in additon to slamming his head on the concrete.

That sounds like attempted murder to me.

At least he did not put his hands in his pocket. That is clearly a greater threat.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This case is a fucking joke. If you slam someone's head on the concrete and try to suffocate them expect to get shot if they have a gun. Unless it's peplaw, then you can expect an apology.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
They found tools used to break into cars near the shooting. Interesting. I wonder if they were similar to the ones in his school locker.

Reaction score
They found tools used to break into cars near the shooting. Interesting. I wonder if they were similar to the ones in his school locker.

They found those a few days later and it was determined they were not related to the case.

Top Bottom