Reaction score
Then why the hell did you post the picture in the 1st place?

I wasn't aware it wasn't the same guy. Which is not to say that you know... all black people look alike or anything. :awkward

Bad lighting in photo.

Besides, I've seen similar pictures of Martin from his various social networking sites.

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I wasn't aware it wasn't the same guy. Which is not to say that you know... all black people look alike or anything. :awkward

Bad lighting in photo.

Besides, I've seen similar pictures of Martin from his various social networking sites.

Sure you have.

Reaction score
Sure you have.

Reaction score
I just love the 'Zimmerman outweighs Martin! How could the kid put him on the ground!?" stuff. All it takes is one well placed punch, and I have known plenty of smaller guys that pack a wallop.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just love the 'Zimmerman outweighs Martin! How could the kid put him on the ground!?" stuff. All it takes is one well placed punch, and I have known plenty of smaller guys that pack a wallop.

idc about size there's a huge difference between man strength and kid strength, unless the kid's a freak.

Reaction score
idc about size there's a huge difference between man strength and kid strength, unless the kid's a freak.

Kid?

We're not talking about a 8 year old, FFS.

Trayvon was a 17 year old, 6'2" high school football player.

Reaction score

If Martin turned and threw a punch at an unprepared Zimmerman and caught him well enough, man strength and kid strength are irrelevant.

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If Martin turned and threw a punch at an unprepared Zimmerman and caught him well enough, man strength and kid strength are irrelevant.

If Zimmerman had just taken his ass home or had not decided to follow Martin all of this would have been irrelevant as well.

But its just impossible to think that anybody but Martin threw the 1st punch.

Reaction score
If Zimmerman had just taken his ass home or had not decided to follow Martin all of this would have been irrelevant as well.

Zimmerman is/was a head case. A wannabe authority figure.

But that doesn't excuse Martin from going Kimbo Slice on the guy.

If you knock someone down, go full mount on them, and start dribbling their head on the concrete while ignoring their plea's for help, yeah, you could get shot.

Especially nowadays. There's a ton of videos on the web and or cases profiled on shows like shows like First 48 where people are killed for less.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
I could have sworn Middie that I read you said from the begining that its an unfortunate things and that zimmerman was nuts. You were just annoyed at the media portraying it as whitey killing african american child

Everything else is just dribble drabble

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Zimmerman is/was a head case. A wannabe authority figure.

But that doesn't excuse Martin from going Kimbo Slice on the guy.

If you knock someone down, go full mount on them, and start dribbling their head on the concrete while ignoring their plea's for help, yeah, you could get shot.

Especially nowadays. There's a ton of videos on the web and or cases profiled on shows like shows like First 48 where people are killed for less.

What evidence is it that he went Kimbo Slice on him, is a bloody nose evidence of this?

He did not even need stitches for the head wounds so saying he was being bashed on the ground seems a bit farfetched doesn't it?

Once again you are basing your entire premise on what Zimmerman said and now we know the police did not even believe him.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I could have sworn Middie that I read you said from the begining that its an unfortunate things and that zimmerman was nuts. You were just annoyed at the media portraying it as whitey killing african american child

Everything else is just dribble drabble

frankly i don't have any idea what midswat's point is

Top Bottom