VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Two fucking criminals battering each other. How much closer to the coliseum can you get?
It won't be long that animals will be introduced into the fray: how many raving lunatic dog lovers would have agreed to have Vick thrown into the amphitheater with a bunch of pit-bulls? We'll get there.

Reaction score
You know this isn't a punishment handed down by the state, right? So the "we are on the ancient rome downward spiral" meme doesn't really play.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
You know this isn't a punishment handed down by the state, right? So the "we are on the ancient rome downward spiral" meme doesn't really play.

The conditions that cause it are negligible. It's really kind of worse that this sort of garbage passes for entertainment.

Reaction score
The conditions that cause it are negligible.

I think the point is that two idiots agreeing to meet in the ring and haplessly throw haymakers for a few minutes for a fee isn't really comparable to gladiatorial spectacles where people are forced to fight to the death against their will. Like at all.

It's really kind of worse that this sort of garbage passes for entertainment.

I feel the same way about Veggie Tales.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I think the point is that two idiots agreeing to meet in the ring and haplessly throw haymakers for a few minutes for a fee isn't really comparable to gladiatorial spectacles where people are forced to fight to the death against their will. Like at all.

I think the idea of being entertained by two criminals fighting each other is very comparable. Regardless of what brought the two together.

I feel the same way about Veggie Tales.

?

Top Bottom