CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Michael Turner as a top 5 RB is HORRENDOUS

Why? he was 3rd in yrds 6th in tds 2nd in carries 7th in yrds a game. How is that horrendous? And he had a 4.5 avg per carry. How he is a horrendous pick for top 5 i have no fucking idea

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
QB
1. Rodgers
2. Brady
3. Brees
4. Romo
5. Stafford
(I know midswat wants Newton here but not yet)

RB
1. Adrian Peterson
2. MJD
3. Ray Rice
4. Shady McCoy
5. Arian Foster

WR
1. Megatron
2. Fitz
3. Andre Johnson
4. Roddy White
5. Nicks

and now i don't give a fuck anymore. start one of these threads for each position you fuck some of us don't have time for this shit.

I think Newton is Def top 10

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Why? he was 3rd in yrds 6th in tds 2nd in carries 7th in yrds a game. How is that horrendous? And he had a 4.5 avg per carry. How he is a horrendous pick for top 5 i have no fucking idea

because he isnt one of the 5 best RB's

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
On a side note, i really like MJD but i just think he's going to lose something this yr the way Jacksonville is as a team

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
After one yr?

No he isnt

You kidding me? the guy is a beast he had 4757 total yards and 35 total tds you kidding me? 10 of his ints came in 3 games. He threw 432 yrds on GB defense 374 on chicagos defense 300 on minnesotas defense. he had 35 tds to 19 tos. In prospective Drew brees had 15 total turnovers. I dont think hes top 5 but he def is top 10

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And I'm the homer? Romo at 4 and Dez at 3?!?? Lol

He said to rank them out of the 5 players he listed, not the top 5 players in the league. I would take Dez over Mike Wallace and Jordy Nelson, so yes, Dez at 3.

Totally different list if it's "My Top 5" at each position.

I hope that wasn't his Top 5... ?

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
He said to rank them out of the 5 players he listed, not the top 5 players in the league. I would take Dez over Mike Wallace and Jordy Nelson, so yes, Dez at 3.

I hope Dez improves his mental aspect of the game. I think other than megatron theres nobody else with his physical tools. Jordy and Wallace right now are just smarter players.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Pretty sure it was top 5 players at each position in the league

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Dez over Nelson and Wallace is close. You can argue both sides. Nothing too stupid there. Dez at #3 in the nfl is stupid. But you didn't mean that.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Pretty sure it was top 5 players at each position in the league

You may be right but I took it as ranking the 5 players he listed.

My top 5 WR would be Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Roddy White, and Steve Smith.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score

My top 5 WR would be Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Roddy White, and Steve Smith.

Roddy White? He himself even said himself earlier this week that he invisions him taking a step back to Julio Jones this yr.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score

No worries. I don't like Roddy White. He's a beast. Not sure he's top 5..maybe. It's close. I'd have to look into it.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Romo better than Eli?

That's a good argument. Nothing new but it's close

Top Bottom