C

Cr122

Tony Romo says his shoulder is feeling better
Posted at 11:57 AM on Tue., Aug. 3, 2010 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Todd Archer / Reporter Bio | E-mail | News tips

Tony Romo's sore right shoulder - yes, shoulder - seems to be OK after a couple days of few throws. He had just one practice on Sunday and threw only five passes on Monday when the focus was on short-yardage and goal line,

In Tuesday's practice, Romo was sharp again. In a seven on seven two-minute drill he was 8 of 10 with a touchdown throw to Miles Austin . He threw deep. He threw intermediate. He threw short. He had a perfect fade to Austin in the end zone over Bryan McCann and a back shoulder TD throw to Roy Williams on Mike Jenkins.

"It's coming along," Romo said. "I think it definitely was a little bit well rested after the last couple of days because I minimized the throws. For me, it's not an elbow thing where some quarterbacks who have a little different stroke when they throw the ball. They use a little more elbow so I think they get a pain. Mine, it's just soreness in the shoulder. I'm more of a shoulder thrower. It can go away pretty quickly if I just give it some rest. I figure in another day or two it'll be back to normal."

C

Cr122

I thought they said it was his arm that was sore?

The other day in a article I posted, it said his arm was sore.

Reaction score
You mean I had to listen to a hack local sports talk moron tell me Dallas had "serious problems" because of his soreness . . . for nothing?

Awww

Top Bottom