bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
So Cassel wins out and gets yanked for Tony. Seems fair.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Bbgun, how have you not told me to go fuck myself yet?

I'm the biggest Romo apologist in the world.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Bbgun, how have you not told me to go fuck myself yet?

I'm the biggest Romo apologist in the world.

1991: Troy gets hurt, Beuerlein gets hot, and Troy doesn't start another game
2015: The job is yours no matter what, Tony!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So Cassel wins out and gets yanked for Tony. Seems fair.

That'd be classic Garrett idiot Cowboys.

Have a miracle run to somehow make the playoffs, then bench the QB who got you there for ultra rusty Romo in playoff game and see him throw 4 or 5 picks in embarrassing loss.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
That'd be classic Garrett idiot Cowboys.

Have a miracle run to somehow make the playoffs, then bench the QB who got you there for ultra rusty Romo in playoff game and see him throw 4 or 5 picks in embarrassing loss.
There's a greater chance of Cassel LOSING OUT than winning out. It's kind of a wild hypothetical to talk about a guy who's 0-4 with no offensive TD's in 2 of those games "getting hot".

I'm just going to hunker down, wait for this trash fire of a season to end, and pray for a high draft choice. They'll probably find a way to mess that up, too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
There's a greater chance of Cassel LOSING OUT than winning out. It's kind of a wild hypothetical to talk about a guy who's 0-4 with no offensive TD's in 2 of those games "getting hot".

I'm just going to hunker down, wait for this trash fire of a season to end, and pray for a high draft choice. They'll probably find a way to mess that up, too.

Oh I agree, its highly unlikely. Frankly I'll be somewhat surprised if they win even one game.

Taht said, it would be JUST like this fucked up organization to somehow finally put it together, bench the guy who got them there for a guy who clearly is nowhere close to 100% and then watch that guy have an awful game like vs Carolina

Reaction score
Jean-Jacques Taylor @JJT_ESPNDallas
Kellen Moore added to active roster but Romo not put on IR because of DC delusions of grandeur

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yes this is basically Jerry thinking this somehow sends the team a message that they are still in it.

Nice try Jerry.

Top Bottom