Status
Not open for further replies.

buckup

Reaction score
This isn't political because I saw this on the news. I wish you would get it through your fucking skulls that your diatribes against the lefty pinko liberals is absolutely ignorant and stupid.

It's far too easy...actually lazy... to take up party lines like you zombie ass non thinking followers have. Develop an opinion that isn't a fucking bullet point.

While he goes a bit off the reservation, I think he's right:

[video]http://daily.represent.us/news-anchor-completely-loses-it-on-camera-because-of-everything-thats-wrong-with-america/[/video]

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
He started spot on, then dropped the ball when he said the President should address the people and say, you have a bought Congress. While on one hand he acknowledges that there i corruption and ineptitude on both sides, with that statement he doesn't acknowledge that the President is bought as well. What good is one liar exposing another?

Obama can't come forward and tell us how corrupt Congress is, because frankly put, they share the consequences of mutually assured destruction. They know about each others prostitution habits and while their surface wrangling focuses on issues, the truth that's not voiced is that they are all black-mailing each other with the threat of exposure. If either one takes the game out of the agreed upon guidelines they're all screwed. They are not nearly as far apart as many think, except with who they bend over for.

They all have interest groups, they're all pathological liars and the president is no different. That is what has to be addressed.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
This was in August of 2011. You can see how much of an impact he made...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom