Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm seriously excited. We haven't seen Orton in a few years. He might be good. This is how I feel: If we win, good. I'd like to see the Cowboys beat the Eagles. Lose by a few points, that's OK. It turns the heat up on everyone a little. Get blown out, the heat is on full blast for the next 8 months. That's almost as good as a win.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
This almost feels like a game where they realize they don't have Romo and put together a capable offensive game plan and not some mish mashed pile of garbage like they usually do.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Jbond, you're right nothing will change either way but if we get rolled at least jerry will be miserable and catch hell and drink and hopefully die. I don't ever want him to win his way. My hatred for him exceeds my love for the team. Didn't always feel that way.

I hear your pain brother. Was almost banned from the zone when I suggested the best thing for the Cowboys would be a tragic plane accident with all the Jones clan on board.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This almost feels like a game where they realize they don't have Romo and put together a capable offensive game plan and not some mish mashed pile of garbage like they usually do.

Totally agree. It's like the limitations of Orton will focus them on truly doing what they can do best instead of trying to do a little bit of everything. Of course we should do that every week.

Got a bad feeling for those who want the Eagles to win. Feeling really strongly that the home team wins. Yeah, feelings mean crapola, but I don't usually feel like this. I bet we get some very favorable calls, just watch.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
as the game approaches, my feelings are changing. I'm really nervous all of the sudden.

I think we might win this thing but then I keep remembering two things..how bad this defense is and how bad Garrett's clock management skills are.

Top Bottom