Reaction score
original.jpg

63echo

Reaction score
Oh, come on man! I'll never sleep again.

Why you'll never catch my white ass in Australia, reason #1,228

zShQE.jpg

63echo

Reaction score
That's so damned nasty. What's on its back? Launchable egg sacs?

I am NOT a spider guy.

Cythim

Reaction score
That's so damned nasty. What's on its back? Launchable egg sacs?

I am NOT a spider guy.

Baby spiders. I saw a scorpion with tons of babies on it's back. It was pretty nasty looking. I'm with you on not being a spider guy.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
I already have Arachnophobia bad enough... did not need to know something like that existed!!!!

Reaction score

I do believe that is a Wolf Spider. Big ugly bastards, but pretty harmless. The house I used to live in must have had a Wolf Spider mating ground near it because the damn things were everywhere. Me and my buddy used to sit on our front porch with a zippo and a can of hairspray and try and recreate the final scene from 'Arachnophobia'.

63echo

Reaction score

Dude, when I was in Kuwait we caught one of these (thought it was a vinegaroon at first) and somehow, it ended up in a box with a chemlight.

Of course, we agitated the hell out of it (the spider, not the light) and, I shit you not, it bit through the chemlight. If you've ever messed with one of those, you know that it's thick plastic that NO spider should be able to bite through.

But it did. And it caused its mandibles to glow for a bit. Christ, I still have nightmares.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Speaking of insects. I'm pretty sure this demented shat shouldn't have been made.

[video=youtube;IX8fKLjC__c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX8fKLjC__c[/video]

Top Bottom