Reaction score
- Yeast Infections
- Your appendix

I cannot believe this fragile piece of shit is likely gonna be out with an injury. The dude is like Greg Oden. He's the most fragile, ineffective player I have ever had to indirectly root for, and I hate him so much.

The guy is a waste of a roster spot. He can't even play special teams effectively. I can't believe they burned a first on him. He's not even worth a 7th, and I don't understand his purpose here.

Also, FUCK YOU, CLEVELAND, for choosing that one season to finally have a respectable record. This franchise is definitely cursed when you have a first rounder from the Browns that turns out being a low 20s pick.

Tabascocat

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm glad hes hurt, that way we get to see more of Dunbar. Now, how can Ogletree get injured before Sunday so we can see Beasley?

Reaction score
True, but what's the point in keeping Felix on the roster then? Hell, what's the point in Ogletree then either? I'd rather develop young guys and hope to find the next Austin.

Tabascocat

Spectator
Reaction score
Thats not the Cowboy way. Our skill players only get an opportunity when injuries occur. That fault lies on Jones and Garrett, don't know why they are stubborn this way.

Reaction score
130151738_extra_large_medium.jpg

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
did they say felix was out? or is he just out of practice this week.

this guy should be traded before the deadline...Him and jenkins should have already been moved before they are hurt again.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I wouldnt trade Jenkins unless someone really gave us an overwhelming deal for him.

Jones I would trade after this game, provided they do believe Murray is good to go the next week and are reasonably sure it isnt going to bother him the rest of the season.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
After the game they just said he had a bruised knee, in which case I thought he'd play. Now they're saying it's a slight sprain. So who knows.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The worst part is that I no longer see anything from Felix that we couldn't get from any division 2 RB out there looking for a job.

I remember seeing some jump cuts his rookie year against the Giants that made my jaw drop. That's all gone.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
The worst part is that I no longer see anything from Felix that we couldn't get from any division 2 RB out there looking for a job.

I remember seeing some jump cuts his rookie year against the Giants that made my jaw drop. That's all gone.

I think Felix feels gratified if he can just make it past the line of scrimmage. A lot of his runs are just him blasting through the hole and then immediately falling down.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I wouldnt trade Jenkins unless someone really gave us an overwhelming deal for him.

Jones I would trade after this game, provided they do believe Murray is good to go the next week and are reasonably sure it isnt going to bother him the rest of the season.

Why not?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think Felix feels gratified if he can just make it past the line of scrimmage. A lot of his runs are just him blasting through the hole and then immediately falling down.

Keep him away from Julius Jones or it's only a matter of time before he gives interviews about how Garrett coached him to run like a robot.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Keep him away from Julius Jones or it's only a matter of time before he gives interviews about how Garrett coached him to run like a robot.

Give it one more year and DeMarco Murray will "lose" it too.

I think it's Skip Peete, yo.

Marion Barber
Choice
Felix

all trash after showing much promise.

Or we just pick backs who free-wheel too much, so that when they are asked to be patient and let blocks develop they're like, "wtf?"

Reaction score
This is one time when even I will admit Garrett is not at fault.

Felix is the worst. Hell, even if he plays you all know what is going to happen.

He'll just end up in the locker room for X-rays on something by the end of the first offensive drive. It's more predictable than saying that the sun will rise in the morning.

Top Bottom