X Dawg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
No he doesnt, nor do you.

2.3 yds per carry is not on the RB, its on the lack of running lanes so far. There havent been any.

You people that are addicted to Playstation Madden and think real football can duplicate your stupid video game where nobody blocks and the RB makes 9 guys miss need to get a damn clue.

Dude, stop - stop you sound like an ignoramus - Felix Jones does not run hard , his Julius Jones II , he looks to bounce everything outside - he'd be a great swing back to off set an ace back , he's an excellent bubble screen back too but he's no #1 ...

C

Cr122

It all goes back to the Oline guys. Not for nothing but Felix needs holes to break through.

A lot of the time the defenders were pushing our Olinemen off their marks. Did Murray and Choice do any better?

That's the main reason we don't run the football down a near the goaline. Because we can't. Not yet anyways.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dude, stop - stop you sound like an ignoramus - Felix Jones does not run hard , his Julius Jones II , he looks to bounce everything outside - he'd be a great swing back to off set an ace back , he's an excellent bubble screen back too but he's no #1 ...

This in itself is further proof of hot blindly stupid you are.

Plymkr

Reaction score

2.3 yds per carry is not on the RB, its on the lack of running lanes so far. There havent been any.

You people that are addicted to Playstation Madden and think real football can duplicate your stupid video game where nobody blocks and the RB makes 9 guys miss need to get a damn clue.

Fucking blind ass homerism is all that you have. Give it a rest. Felix hasn't produced in the years he has been here. And Choice is one step lower.

No doubt the O-line does have input as well. Save that fucking Madden BS for the kiddies man. That shit don't jive with me. I am watching the games and realizing that Dallas hasn't had a RB worth a shit in some time.

Makin 9 guys miss, LOL. How about fucking one? Or, atleast running someone over. ? Makin some type of play? Anything.

But, you go ahead and keep on with your blinders on.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Fucking blind ass homerism is all that you have. Give it a rest. Felix hasn't produced in the years he has been here. And Choice is one step lower.

No doubt the O-line does have input as well. Save that fucking Madden BS for the kiddies man. That shit don't jive with me. I am watching the games and realizing that Dallas hasn't had a RB worth a shit in some time.

Makin 9 guys miss, LOL. How about fucking one? Or, atleast running someone over. ? Makin some type of play? Anything.

But, you go ahead and keep on with your blinders on.

For as much as you are accusing him for being homerish, you're being as equally negative. Felix has consistantly put up a good rushing avg. Even with our old fat lines of the past few years. I'm not saying he's a great RB, but you're portraying him worse than he is. Our line so far this year has been getting abused at the point of attack. Until they get that worked out, no RB is going to look good behind them.

X Dawg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Felix is a bounce it outside guy - he doesn't run people over an is removed in short yardage.

Stop

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Felix is a bounce it outside guy - he doesn't run people over an is removed in short yardage.

Stop

Barry Sanders didnt run over anyone and was constantly removed in short yardage and GL situations.

What the hell is your point?

Reaction score
What scares me about our Oline is how everyone (still) talks about how big they are, yet they couldn't move a supposed smaller San Fran front 7 around.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What scares me about our Oline is how everyone (still) talks about how big they are, yet they couldn't move a supposed smaller San Fran front 7 around.

The OL isnt that big, I never got what Billick was going on and on about.

Then again he thought Charles Haley was in the game for us at one point, so I guess I shouldnt be surprised.

Plymkr

Reaction score
For as much as you are accusing him for being homerish, you're being as equally negative. Felix has consistantly put up a good rushing avg. Even with our old fat lines of the past few years. I'm not saying he's a great RB, but you're portraying him worse than he is. Our line so far this year has been getting abused at the point of attack. Until they get that worked out, no RB is going to look good behind them.

Negative is my middle name. Happens when you have been following this team as long as I have. lol

Barry Sanders didnt run over anyone and was constantly removed in short yardage and GL situations.

What the hell is your point?

Point being Sanders is a quitter and bounce it outside guys don't make the tough yds in GL situations. Which, usually lead to TD's. Not QB's fumbling and lining up in shotgun everytime when down in the red zone.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score

So you're putting it on the OLine now? What happened to this. . .

The OL appears to have several long term answers up front now, most importantly of which are both T spots and from the looks of it, C. Kyle Kosier is a very dependable starter at RG. I definitely wouldnt describe it as "make shift" anymore.

Backtrack starting... now.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
My opinion is this, the interior of our OLine still sucks and Felix still needs to prove he can be a #1 back by running hard between the tackles. Until then we don't have a number 1 back or future Gs or C.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So you're putting it on the OLine now? What happened to this. . .

Backtrack starting... now.

Dont see where anything I said is all that difficult to understand. Do I need to draw you a picture?

Tyron Smith is going to be outstanding. Doug Free is very good. Costa has shown well. Kosier is a decent starter. They have several developmental guys on the interior. It doesnt mean they've all "arrived" today, or that they will have some days where they struggle some. Rigth now run blocking isnt their strength, pass blocking and playing in space is. Once they've had mroe time to work together and go through an offseason or two in Woicik's offseason workouts, they should improve.

But today the run blocking isnt where it needs to be.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Dont see where anything I said is all that difficult to understand. Do I need to draw you a picture?

Tyron Smith is going to be outstanding. Doug Free is very good. Costa has shown well. Kosier is a decent starter. They have several developmental guys on the interior. It doesnt mean they've all "arrived" today, or that they will have some days where they struggle some. Rigth now run blocking isnt their strength, pass blocking and playing in space is. Once they've had mroe time to work together and go through an offseason or two in Woicik's offseason workouts, they should improve.

But today the run blocking isnt where it needs to be.

I'd say draw the picture but it would end up being Jerry Jones and/or Jason Garrett with a bunch of stars/hearts on it.

But yea... The run blocking part hasn't arrived yet. Got ya.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
The OL isnt that big, I never got what Billick was going on and on about.

Then again he thought Charles Haley was in the game for us at one point, so I guess I shouldnt be surprised.

Yeah, seriously. Free and the Redskin are our only legit sized, "big" guys on the line.

X Dawg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
My opinion is this, the interior of our OLine still sucks and Felix still needs to prove he can be a #1 back by running hard between the tackles. Until then we don't have a number 1 back or future Gs or C.

Welcome to the
nwo-wolfpack01.jpg
Me You Shiek

Top Bottom