IheartNYG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Tony Sparano....

Make it happen JJ , make it happen...

We're not getting Norval because JG doesn't wanna give up the PC duties and JJ can skip a paycheck by paying JG for both... Tony gives us a guy who JG can use as a sounding board, a real pro's pro. A guy who makes players better.

We need this man BIG TIME.

Norv is beatup folks...last thing we need is more 90's recycled memoirs...whose next Butch Davis?

DragonCowboy

Spectator
Reaction score
first off, who's X-Dawg.

Also, I've heard on the Zone (not a great source I know) that Sparano didn't want to come back to Dallas. That he was unhappy that Garrett got all credit for the offense. Any truth to this?

Reaction score
I'd take him back in a heart beat.

And Sparano is a better coach than Garrett. I have a hard time believing he'd be his subordinate.

IheartNYG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
That's my comcern as well Mid and if there was a guy id fire Garrett for - itd be him.

We really really need a guy like this : a real Pros Pro.

Reaction score
Signing Sparano will help the offense and I'm for it but what about the worst part of this team....The defense..

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If no one hires him as a Coordinator, and that's a real possibility, I wouldn't mind Raheem Morris as our new Secondary Coach.

C

Cr122

If no one hires him as a Coordinator, and that's a real possibility, I wouldn't mind Raheem Morris as our new Secondary Coach.

Anything to get rid of the poodle. He definitely needs to go. The secondary was awful this year.

Top Bottom