Reaction score
I think I'll be that guy that posts a new mock draft every other day, to where it'll get to the point where I'm just changing like a 5th rounder or something and asking you guys what you all think every time.

Reaction score
1. Chance Warmack, G, AL
2. Barrett Jones, C, AL
3. Justin Hunter, WR, TN
4. Barkevious Mingo, OLB, LSU
5. Star Loutelei, NT, Utah
6. Eric Reid, FS, LSU

What do you think guys? :confused

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I see us selecting Barkevious Mingo with our Top 10 pick based on his name alone.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I think I'll be that guy that posts a new mock draft every other day, to where it'll get to the point where I'm just changing like a 5th rounder or something and asking you guys what you all think every time.

I'll put up a midseason mock tomorrow, or sometime this week. I know you can't wait.

I'm losing interest daily though. My boss just left, the new guy sucks, and I'm going back to school. I want to dive into these college games but knowing that the Cowboys (and USC) will find ways to lose makes it a lot harder to sit down and watch MORE football.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
1. Chance Warmack, G, AL
2. Barrett Jones, C, AL
3. Justin Hunter, WR, TN
4. Barkevious Mingo, OLB, LSU
5. Star Loutelei, NT, Utah
6. Eric Reid, FS, LSU

What do you think guys? :confused

Good stuff but you forgot Jerry's draft formula.

1st round - Wow player.
2nd round (if you didn't give it way to get wow player) - Injured guy.
3rd round - smartest, safest draft pick of the weekend.
4th round - get cute and do something stupid.
5th round - 6th round guy.
6th round - Undrafted guy.
7th round - Undrafted guy who never started for his college team.

Now try again.

Reaction score
I'd feel better if I had something to look forward to. Something that's supposed to get better or change our fortunes next year.

Well have the same coach, we wont have Barky Mingo, it'll be a lot of the same and maybe next year Romo gets PTSD and can't be trusted

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I swear he does that shit to get everyones panties in a bunch

He does it because he is an insufferable homer that can't accept the fact that his team might possibly be flawed. He really really really really wants to hold on to his Boys of old.

He probably got massive attention back then. His Uncles and Aunts were probably all over him asking about stats from the games. He was easily able to provide said stats because he was online all day talking to hot chicks anyway so he happen to run across them. His motorbike jump of '85 was crazy nuts as it brought him so close to his Mother's friend Arturo (never flinched either) who was a Cowboy's scout.

I would go into more detail, but I can't give away too much in one night.

Top Bottom