Reaction score
Yeah the system is an absolute mess. Too many lobbyists controlling things with money that average citizens can't afford to spend in order to bring the same influence.

These guys try to get reform going, but there's always opposition with personal reasons to stop things. Congress is elected, and then just disappears in DC until it's campaign time again. Then they come back and make it sound like they eradicated all disease and would have fixed everything else wrong with the world if given enough time. All they're doing is getting rich and boning hot secretaries. When they get tired of that, they use our taxpayer money to take vacations. It's a great situation.

Where the fuck is our refund for the Solyndra debacle? So much of our money goes to bullshit things. They treat it like Monopoly money, and then ask for more once they run out and can't irresponsibly spend it anymore.

It's beyond something as simple as republican vs. democratic politics at this point. It's just a complete shitshow.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Mitt Romney to judge: I am worth somwhere between 150 and 200 million dollars. Not sure what exactly his net worth is but he can guess to within 50 mil.

Is this better or worse than mcCain not knowing how many houses he owns?

The R candidates are fucked before they even get out of the primaries. Just give up now, four more years of Obama.

DragonCowboy

Spectator
Reaction score
Mitt Romney to judge: I am worth somwhere between 150 and 200 million dollars. Not sure what exactly his net worth is but he can guess to within 50 mil.

Is this better or worse than mcCain not knowing how many houses he owns?

The R candidates are fucked before they even get out of the primaries. Just give up now, four more years of Obama.

Who knows, anything can happen. But if Newt Gingrich wins the primary, the Republicans are screwed. He's a huge joke.

Cythim

Reaction score
Who knows, anything can happen. But if Newt Gingrich wins the primary, the Republicans are screwed. He's a huge joke.

If Newt wins Florida the Republicans will be scrambling because they know he is not electable. He keeps using this "How dare you get so personal" stance so he doesn't have to defend his track record, but it will only last so long.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Show me someone better. This group of Republicans is terrible, unlikable, etc.

I dont care if they are unlikable. None of them are Marxists and believe the government should run everything, control everything and dictate everything.

This clown in office now is the worst leader our country has ever had by a mile, and thats saying something when we had Jimm carter at one point.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If Newt wins Florida the Republicans will be scrambling because they know he is not electable. He keeps using this "How dare you get so personal" stance so he doesn't have to defend his track record, but it will only last so long.

Newt's alot smarter than the dipshit int he White House today.

Downplaying Newt's "track record" when you are a blatant Obama supporter, a man who has a track record of nothing, never accomplished anything and never will is pretty hypocritical.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Yeah the evil media morons at the debates who cheer that smug asshole on are one thing, when he has to try to win over people who don't already like him he will get his ass handed to him.

Cythim

Reaction score
Newt's alot smarter than the dipshit int he White House today.

Downplaying Newt's "track record" when you are a blatant Obama supporter, a man who has a track record of nothing, never accomplished anything and never will is pretty hypocritical.

lol I'm talking about Newt's record of scandal that got him kicked out of D.C. in the first place. He is not electable but the sheep that make up the Republican party will be dumb enough to nominate him. You are right, Obama's scandalous track record is empty

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
lol I'm talking about Newt's record of scandal that got him kicked out of D.C. in the first place. He is not electable but the sheep that make up the Republican party will be dumb enough to nominate him. You are right, Obama's scandalous track record is empty

Not really, its just ignored by the liberal media that kisses his ass and covers for him

DragonCowboy

Spectator
Reaction score
I dont care if they are unlikable. None of them are Marxists and believe the government should run everything, control everything and dictate everything.

This clown in office now is the worst leader our country has ever had by a mile, and thats saying something when we had Jimm carter at one point.

Lol. Marxist. Pretty funny.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
When it comes to party talk dbair doesn't think he just puts his brain on auto-pilot and repeats what the most insane talking heads tell him.

I'm not for or against any party, I look at it based on views.

It just so happens that your hero is a f'in ****** Communist who had no business ever getting elected in the first place

Reaction score

It just so happens that your hero is a f'in ****** Communist who had no business ever getting elected in the first place

Please you are bigger republican whore/Limbaugh Republican than VA if that is even possible.

Cythim

Reaction score

You_keep_using_that_word_large.jpg

Cythim

Reaction score
Hats off to the Occupy people.

A lot has been accomplished.

Right?

Right??

They tried to reoccupy a park that was just cleaned up at taxpayer expense here in Portland. Cops were out there to bust some heads and kick their asses back out.

Top Bottom