superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Would anyone bang blossom?

600full-blossom-photo.jpg

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I heard Blossom is like a physicist now. Which is good for her, because she's making triple what she would/should if she still chose acting as a profession.

63echo

Reaction score
Not a single Punky Brewster reference? What is wrong with you people?

zwgdxu.jpg

Oh, and props for the Christina Applegate mention. I'd do horrible, horrible things to her.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Blossum was on some stupid show called secret life of the American teenager or something last year the wife watched with my fav Molly Ringwald. The one that someone posted that was from saved by the bell is now on White Collar, the fat photo was from when she was pg last year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
STOP BUMPING OLD THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINAL WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cowboys being the 3rd best team is true. Nobody is arguing that. Too bad that doesn't mean dick. Cowboys still own Texas.

Reaction score
Aw come on....I wasn't even here back in 2011, I need to know the history of the Universe. Let em bump. Please hammer don't hurt 'em.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I don't think Dblair really cares but why would Reality care about bumping old threads at the zone?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think Dblair really cares but why would Reality care about bumping old threads at the zone?

People usually bumped up old threads to "show up" posters who made bad predictions and the like. I guess they found that petty.

Top Bottom