Reaction score
[video=youtube;BmibW1iJy60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmibW1iJy60[/video]

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
[video=youtube;VChyI5B41ac]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VChyI5B41ac[/video]

C

Cr122

Claiborne is still in shock because he was drafted by us. Can't wait to see both Carr and himself in the secondary.

It gives a lot of Cowboy fans some hope for this year.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Babe objecting to the term "war room?" What an asshole.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Cool video. I can't wait to see how he and Carr work together.

Not saying I think he's legally retarded, but I don't buy the whole "I blew the test off." stuff.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Babe objecting to the term "war room?" What an asshole.

Must be a liberal that only thinks it's bad when someone else uses terms that reflect towards war in anyway.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score

Not saying I think he's legally retarded, but I don't buy the whole "I blew the test off." stuff.

Ok, let's say he is legally retarded. There are folks on this planet that can't tell you what c a t spells and can still tell you the density of a star etc etc.

He can be dumb as a stump for all I care if he can pull in INT, Knock Aways, and Pick 6's.

I don't know what Emmit scored on his, but the man still can't put a coherent sentence together to save his life. But I wouldn't trade the games I watched him play for anything.

Reaction score

Yea put most competitors in front of an air hockey table and they'll try and beat your ass. It may be a series of math formulas but it's still a challenge a future employer put in front of you.

Reaction score

That awkward moment when you realize midswat can post from Sheik's account...

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Ok, let's say he is legally retarded. There are folks on this planet that can't tell you what c a t spells and can still tell you the density of a star etc etc.

He can be dumb as a stump for all I care if he can pull in INT, Knock Aways, and Pick 6's.

I don't know what Emmit scored on his, but the man still can't put a coherent sentence together to save his life. But I wouldn't trade the games I watched him play for anything.

If Emmitt scored more than a 6, someone else took that test for him. Until I heard him talk, or try to, he was my all time favorite Cowboy.

Reaction score
I don't rely on Wonderlic scores.

As long as the player doesn't say "naw sayin" after every sentence, he's good.

Reaction score
Was devastated when I became too old to understand the Ultimate Warrior and Emmitt.

Fucking 3rd grade...:sad

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;X5F2PQe3NA8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5F2PQe3NA8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Dallas chick trolls RGIII's arrival lol

Top Bottom