Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
2 years in, inherited a mess left by Chip Kelly, and he has his team playing in the Super Bowl with a backup QB

That should be enough right there for Jerry to want to fire Garrett

They took a dumpster fire of a team and coaching staff, flipped it and are in the SB two years later

And With Garrett we are how many years deep into “the process”?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well tomorrow’s game will be just like every other game day for me with everyone else rooting for the opposite team I am

I’m the only cowboy fan so everyone else always roots for the other team

And everyone (like myself) hates the Patriots. But none of them have the inbred hatred for the Eagles like I do

So everyone else will be rooting for the underdog never won a Super Bowl and deserves to finally win their first one Eagles while I root for massive injuries on both sides and a Patriot win

Reaction score
Well tomorrow’s game will be just like every other game day for me with everyone else rooting for the opposite team I am

I’m the only cowboy fan so everyone else always roots for the other team

And everyone (like myself) hates the Patriots. But none of them have the inbred hatred for the Eagles like I do

So everyone else will be rooting for the underdog never won a Super Bowl and deserves to finally win their first one Eagles while I root for massive injuries on both sides and a Patriot win

Well said. I really don't believe there are many Eagle fans outside Philadelphia.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well said. I really don't believe there are many Eagle fans outside Philadelphia.

I actually know a couple

And they are both assholes

Just like every single Eagles fan I’ve seen online or anywhere else

I guess once you buy an Eagles jersey you automatically loose around 40 IQ points

Reaction score
I actually know a couple

And they are both assholes

Just like every single Eagles fan I’ve seen online or anywhere else

I guess once you buy an Eagles jersey you automatically loose around 40 IQ points

Ha!! This l believe. I can't remember ever knowing a Eagles fan. Watching their behavior on TV is bad enough.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ha!! This l believe. I can't remember ever knowing a Eagles fan. Watching their behavior on TV is bad enough.

Funny enough, I’ve never met a Patriots fan in person here in L.A.

But I have met a few Eagles fans here locally. Now that I think about it that’s kinda weird. The eagles have always sucked. But the Pats have been good for long enough for LA ppl to jump on their bandwagon

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think the Eagles have a good shot. It just seems like it may be their year. And Pederson is proving to be a very capable coach. It wouldn't surprise me if he has a game plan to pick the Pats apart.

I hope I'm wrong but I've had a similar feeling, it seemed like something clicked in the 2nd half of the Atlanta game for Foles. The run/pass option seem to really help him out so I'm sure Belichick has something to stop that, wonder if Pederson has an effective counter for Belichicks counter

Plus it seems like the Eagles are playing lose and with who a gives a fuck approach because after losing their Wentz, they probably all thought deep down it was over

I'm still rooting for the Pats, protecting Dallas's old records is pointless, the franchise is dead

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That’s how I look at it now too

The Pats won’t be the last team to pass us in Super Bowl wins before Jerry dies

So what do I care if the Pats do?

Hell, they have what history will show to be the best HC/QB combo in the game. Of course they are going to pass us. I’m just surprised it took so long.

Hell, the Bucs will probably pass us in rings if Jerry doesn’t die soon

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
But the Eagles winning their first SB?

Oh hell no!

That’s a no go sir! No way in hell! Not as a Cowboy fan!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
anyone else watching this NFL awards show?

I dont know why I keep watching, I'm not a fan of this crap and the red carpet treatment thats come in vogue

guess I've officially crossed the old-fart line

Reaction score
anyone else watching this NFL awards show?

I dont know why I keep watching, I'm not a fan of this crap and the red carpet treatment thats come in vogue

guess I've officially crossed the old-fart line

I've never watched any of it. I guess Garrett won coach of the year last year which is why some thinks he still should be given a chance. lol

Top Bottom