NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
And Obama actually said Comey wasn't doing anything to influence the election either.

Of course that might be because Obama knows we are going to see unprecedented levels of voter fraud and the outcome isn't in any doubt because of it.

Thats a very real possibility

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
It seems Comey is widely respected by those who know him, but that there is a definite split of opinion on how well he's handled the complicated interaction of conducting an investigation during an election.

Here's a tidbit I was told yesterday. Comey's brother works for a law firm in Washington DC. His name is not in the firm name but he's there and can be contacted there. He also does the taxes for the Clinton Foundation.

Reaction score
The Obamas are out on the campaign trail for Clinton, giving speeches that are strongly supportive of Clinton.

What would be the motivation for the Obamas to support Clinton with campaign speeches, but to disassociate from her on social media?

It doesn't make sense to me.

They got the info from conservativepatriots.com or viralliberty.com. Bonus points to whoever can name the most conservative hack websites.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It seems Comey is widely respected by those who know him, but that there is a definite split of opinion on how well he's handled the complicated interaction of conducting an investigation during an election.

Comey's a bum who sold his soul for political gain and he disgraced the FBI in the process. Thr troops are ready to mutiny and folks have put in letters of resignation. I find it fitting that he was lauded by the Dems when he choked and bowed to political pressure and now the Dems are hammering him. Serves him right.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
yeah, all of this is just an admission that he botched the earlier investigation

Reaction score
Comey's a bum who sold his soul for political gain and he disgraced the FBI in the process. Thr troops are ready to mutiny and folks have put in letters of resignation. I find it fitting that he was lauded by the Dems when he choked and bowed to political pressure and now the Dems are hammering him. Serves him right.

Also, Comey got hammered by the right with the announcement of no indictment, but then was praised when the recent letter went out.

There is no moral high ground in this election. The entire thing is strictly below sea level.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Also, Comey got hammered by the right with the announcement of no indictment, but then was praised when the recent letter went out.

There is no moral high ground in this election. The entire thing is strictly below sea level.

He was rightfully hammered for no indictment. And rightfully praised for at least doing this. And the right has it right.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
He was rightfully hammered for no indictment.

and he gave so many people immunity (people who would never sell her out whether they got immunity or not) that no one went to jail.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

We weren't talking about the election.....you were talking about Comey. The FBI director has a long tenure so as not to be bullied and influenced by politics. He sold his sould and that of the agency he leads. The fact that he got in front of Congress and admit she lied, that she had multiple devices and that those devices contained classified information but failed to indict is more an indictment of him. He should have the moral high ground. The people expect people that of as the head of a law enforcement agency.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
and he gave so many people immunity (people who would never sell her out whether they got immunity or not) that no one went to jail.

Nor will they go to jail. And the FBI agreed to destroy the computers as well. I mean, who does that? Why would the FBI agree to this? It's outrageous.

Reaction score
We weren't talking about the election.....you were talking about Comey. The FBI director has a long tenure so as not to be bullied and influenced by politics. He sold his sould and that of the agency he leads. The fact that he got in front of Congress and admit she lied, that she had multiple devices and that those devices contained classified information but failed to indict is more an indictment of him. He should have the moral high ground. The people expect people that of as the head of a law enforcement agency.

Oh, the truth is that he inserted himself in this election, in violation of DoJ policy. There is no moral high ground in this election. Anywhere.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh, the truth is that he inserted himself in this election, in violation of DoJ policy. There is no moral high ground in this election. Anywhere.

:lol

the same DOJ that's currently stonewalling an investigation of the Clinton Foundation? the same DOJ that employs Peter Kadzik, who was just outed as a Hillary mole when he got caught feeding Hillary's campaign "heads up" information about the email investigation? the same DOJ led by a woman who met with Bill Clinton on an airport tarmac while his wife was in serious legal trouble? the same hopelessly politicized DOJ whose lawyers have overwhelmingly donated to Hillary's campaign? that Department of Justice? it is to laugh.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Comey could have avoided all this by doing his job in the first place.

I hope Hillary goes all Bud Dwyer on us.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Reaction score
:lol

the same DOJ that's currently stonewalling an investigation of the Clinton Foundation? the same DOJ that employs Peter Kadzik, who was just outed as a Hillary mole when he got caught feeding Hillary's campaign "heads up" information about the email investigation? the same DOJ led by a woman who met with Bill Clinton on an airport tarmac while his wife was in serious legal trouble? the same hopelessly politicized DOJ whose lawyers have overwhelmingly donated to Hillary's campaign? that Department of Justice? it is to laugh.

Like I said. There is no moral high ground in this election. Anywhere.

Reaction score
It's all so predictable. If their side tries to discredit stories from the past, they're lying and corrupt; but when your side tries to discredit stories from the past, the alleged victims and witnesses are crazy, there is bias in the reporting.

Really, like I can't even tell Rs from Ds any more. They're literally doing the same things, just with different issues.

Constitutional issues are how does this provision suit me? Ds want to uphold the 14th Amendment because it protects "women's rights," but want to do away with the 2nd. Rs want to uphold the 2nd, but Trump wants to eviscerate the 1st and 4th Amendments (libel laws and stop and frisk, which tangentially affects 2nd Amendment rights).

Ds want to spend spend spend for their social issues and health care, they both want to spend spend spend on foreign military interventions.

Last edited:

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Like I said. There is no moral high ground in this election. Anywhere.

"A pox on both their houses" just won't fly in this instance. I think a corrupt, politicized Justice Department is much more serious than Trump saying "pussy" 11 years ago. And I say that as someone who's never had any use for Trump (who's first and foremost an entertainer and an abhorrent candidate who unnecessarily makes it difficult for people to hold their nose and vote for him). Forty years ago, Attorney General Elliot Richardson and his deputy resigned rather than follow Nixon’s order to fire the special prosecutor looking into his dastardly deeds. Fast forward to 2016 and we have an AG who willingly runs interference for Hillary Clinton and her crime family instead of holding them accountable.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
It's way more than that though bb. Don't minimize Trump's "pox." I think you know that, or he wouldn't be as "an abhorrent candidate" in your eyes.

Unlike Bill C, Trump has never had to financially pay off any of his "victims." And yes, there are women out there who will willingly let a rich alpha like Trump have their way with them. Usain Bolt's post-Olympic sex-a-thon with women he just met is Exhibit A. Whores and party girls exist. and NBC lets Trump headline an important show for over a decade despite having taped evidence that he's a sex predator? hmmm.

Top Bottom