yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He's a clown. So much so that nobody takes the guy seriously. every interview or anything he does he looks incompetent. Thats on him, not the voters.

so, you're saying don't vote for a clown, vote for Trump?

Last edited:

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
so, you're saying don't vote for a clown, vote for Trump?

I will vote for Trump with no shame.

But pep called Trump a clown, yet he supports Gary Johnson. I found that ironic. And thats why I responded.

And while Trump may be a clown, not anymore so than Gary. And the Trump clown is no where near as bad as the first witch of the clinton family cartel.

Reaction score
I will vote for Trump with no shame.

But pep called Trump a clown, yet he supports Gary Johnson. I found that ironic. And thats why I responded.

And while Trump may be a clown, not anymore so than Gary. And the Trump clown is no where near as bad as the first witch of the clinton family cartel.
I didn't call Trump a clown. He's way worse than a clown. He's a cartoon character mixed with sexual predation, and possibly pedophilia.

You're really trying hard to focus on a couple of incidents where Johnson's sense of humor maybe didn't hit the mark with you, and trying to equate him with Trump. Puh-lease. Trump is an embarrassment to this country... come to think of it, he probably represents you perfectly.

Reaction score
:lol at Trump being a sexual predator.

Right... guy has been a billionaire most of his adult life. Surrounded by beautiful women most of his adult life. Was never not a single claim of any sexual harassment or inappropriate sexual behavior until he went against the Clinton machine.

But lets act like hes a rapist. Okay...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
at Trump being a sexual predator.

Right... guy has been a billionaire most of his adult life. Surrounded by beautiful women most of his adult life. Was never not a single claim of any sexual harassment or inappropriate sexual behavior until he went against the Clinton machine.

But lets act like hes a rapist. Okay...
That comes from this legitimate lawsuit. Actual court docs at bottom of the page at the link:

Witness: Trump also raped 12-year-old — and used her disappearance to threaten another victim

Reaction score
That link just opens a dark grey screen for me.

But I'm just going to say that if there was anything to that, that it would've come out a long time ago and the media wouldn't have resorted to reaching out to countless former pageant participants asking if Trump ever did anything inappropriate.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
But I'm just going to say that if there was anything to that, that it would've come out a long time ago
It's more than a year old and yeah the media did cover it some.
the media wouldn't have resorted to reaching out to countless former pageant participants asking if Trump ever did anything inappropriate.
That's Gloria Allred carrying that particular water. Same one that has Bill Cosby fighting same exact type of accusations. She is catnip to the lapdog MSM.

Reaction score
Well again, I don't think there's anything to it. I mean, Bill raped women and its talked about endlessly. If trump really raped a 12 year old
and used her disappearance to threaten another... that would be talked about endlessly.

That's kind of a big deal.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Well again, I don't think there's anything to it.
Other than, it is a legitimately filed lawsuit. Not being talked about, for who knows what reason. Maybe that's because Trump keeps giving them way too much ammo otherwise.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hillary out would be the best news we've had in at least 8 years. I cant think of anything that would make me happier in the next week. Then get her locked up and it would be even better.

Hag gets the cuffs, I'm celebrating bigtime

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You may not take him seriously (probably because thinking about anything beyond a surface level gives you a migraine), but at least most of the free world doesn't think he's an awful human being.

That's because most of the free world has no idea who he is. Those that do know he's a stoner head boob.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Supposedly, the POTUS, FLOTUS, Michelle Obama, and Barak Obama twitter accounts have unfollowed Hillary.

Yeah I heard about that too. They are definitely distancing themselves now. Probably more proof the FBI really does have some bad shit on her (and maybe BO) too.

Reaction score
Supposedly, the POTUS, FLOTUS, Michelle Obama, and Barak Obama twitter accounts have unfollowed Hillary.

The Obamas are out on the campaign trail for Clinton, giving speeches that are strongly supportive of Clinton.

What would be the motivation for the Obamas to support Clinton with campaign speeches, but to disassociate from her on social media?

It doesn't make sense to me.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
The Obamas are out on the campaign trail for Clinton, giving speeches that are strongly supportive of Clinton.

What would be the motivation for the Obamas to support Clinton with campaign speeches, but to disassociate from her on social media?

Hard to know what the game is at this point.

But it is interesting that the WH has not criticized Comey about this latest issue.

Reaction score

But it is interesting that the WH has not criticized Comey about this latest issue.

It seems Comey is widely respected by those who know him, but that there is a definite split of opinion on how well he's handled the complicated interaction of conducting an investigation during an election.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

And Obama actually said Comey wasn't doing anything to influence the election either.

Of course that might be because Obama knows we are going to see unprecedented levels of voter fraud and the outcome isn't in any doubt because of it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

That's true, but have any of events been since this announcement?

Reaction score
That's true, but have any of events been since this announcement?

I don't know if there was an announcement and/or when the announcement was supposed to have occurred, but the President gave another speech just yesterday.

EDIT: The President is scheduled to give another speech today.

Top Bottom