Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Down 15 points in one poll and 10 points in another

It's not winning, it's a legitimate fear that he is going to say enough stupid shit to alienate just enough people to loose this election

He was up 4 points last week and now he's down 15 from one bad week of saying stupid shit. That is a huge loss on a single week.

Hopefully the next wikileaks data dump will be enough to destroy Hillary's campaign once and for all

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Down 15 points in one poll and 10 points in another

He was up 4 points last week and now he's down 15 from one bad week of saying stupid shit

Do you know what "media manipulation" is about?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Do you know what "media manipulation" is about?
Well.... Mainly these polls reflect the fact that Trump voters by and large, don't participate in polls IMO. The only poll that counts is November 7. And i have little doubt the Trump voters WILL participate in that poll. People are forgetting he didn't merely win the GOP nomination, people voted in the GOP primary in record numbers, in every state.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Well.... Mainly these polls reflect the fact that Trump voters by and large, don't participate in polls IMO. The only poll that counts is November 7. And i have little doubt the Trump voters WILL participate in that poll. People are forgetting he didn't merely win the GOP nomination, people voted in the GOP primary in record numbers, in every state.

I just looked at a set of 10 polls. Only 3 of them had Hilary with more than a 4-6 point lead. And I noticed that every poll that had more than a 1000 respondents had a smaller Hilary lead then the smaller polls.

So I notice the one gomer here screaming about those polls and I was willing to bet a lot he had not bothered to do anything except read the headline.

and trump has only just now started to run adds in many states. ALL of them reminding people of her lies and corruption. So give it a week or so and then see what the polls say.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wasn't Jimmy Carter leading Ronald Reagan the entire process until just a few weeks before the 1980 election?

If you look at a lot of the media talking points and phrases about Trump, they are very similar to the hit job they tried to put on Reagan. Didn't work out so good for peanut brain Carter. Hopefully 2016 is a repeat of 1980.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I just looked at a set of 10 polls. Only 3 of them had Hilary with more than a 4-6 point lead. And I noticed that every poll that had more than a 1000 respondents had a smaller Hilary lead then the smaller polls.

So I notice the one gomer here screaming about those polls and I was willing to bet a lot he had not bothered to do anything except read the headline.

and trump has only just now started to run adds in many states. ALL of them reminding people of her lies and corruption. So give it a week or so and then see what the polls say.
Hillary's poll performance prior to the convention reflects the Bernie factor, so it's no surprise at all she appears to be performing better now. And like i said, most of your Trump voters aren't participating in polls. Which dovetails to dbair's point:
Wasn't Jimmy Carter leading Ronald Reagan the entire process until just a few weeks before the 1980 election?
And this was true for both Bushes as well.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score

If you look at a lot of the media talking points and phrases about Trump, they are very similar to the hit job they tried to put on Reagan. Didn't work out so good for peanut brain Carter. Hopefully 2016 is a repeat of 1980.

doesnt look to be the case.

t-dkcxx_tu6z010eqv-sdw.gif

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
doesnt look to be the case.

t-dkcxx_tu6z010eqv-sdw.gif

He had a huge lead, lost it, then the guys were basically even and late September/early October Carter somehow pulled ahead again. Reagan didn't overtake him till right at the very end there it appears other than the brief period that showed Reagan getting a significant lead.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hildabeast stating again she didn't lie about emails and that Comey isn't saying that she did.

How can anyone with any sort of brain activity hear this stuff and believe it? SHE FUCKING LIED and HE SAID SHE LIED

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Hildabeast stating again she didn't lie about emails and that Comey isn't saying that she did.

How can anyone with any sort of brain activity hear this stuff and believe it? SHE FUCKING LIED and HE SAID SHE LIED

you forget that libs see the world as they want it to be not as it is. Therefore its easy for them.

Reaction score
She can say whatever she wants and never has to be held accountable for it.

The left is so corrupt, and the media covers for them.

Obama just gave $400 million to Iran. Hillary is saying the Benghazi families are lying but she "doesn't hold anything ill will towards them" and CNN is talking about how Trump eats chicken and how small his hands are. It's a joke.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, agree 100%

Imagine how much better off the world would be if the corrupt left wing media (all of them) and all Mooselum Jihadi's were put on an island somewhere and then nuked.

Reaction score
I just think there needs to be some sort of accountability in the news. Honest unbiased reporting. The public should demand it. But this country is so apathetic towards real matters so long as they have their fantasy football, smart phones, processed food and other garbage.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I just think there needs to be some sort of accountability in the news. Honest unbiased reporting. The public should demand it. But this country is so apathetic towards real matters so long as they have their fantasy football, smart phones, processed food and other garbage.

pulick skooling iz grate stuf

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Media: So Lord Obumma, why did you have to give Iran cash?

Obumma to sheep: Because Iran wouldn't take a check

Media: Seems legit. Thanks Lord Obumma for gracing us with your appearance today!

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
He had a huge lead, lost it, then the guys were basically even and late September/early October Carter somehow pulled ahead again. Reagan didn't overtake him till right at the very end there it appears other than the brief period that showed Reagan getting a significant lead.

Sure, but dead even or exchanging leads for 4+ months isn't the same as trailing the whole way up until the final 2 weeks.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Hoof don't you have a Bernie function to get to or something

Haha, WTF.

You asked a question and I answered it. If you were going to ignore the answer to your question, why even ask in the first place?

No, no. Don't bother giving me correct information when I ask questions. I'd rather continue walking around as an uninformed dumbass.

Reaction score
Whats it look like re: the major swing states like Florida and Ohio?

Who's gonna win those shits?

Top Bottom