NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm equally amazed anyone can find anything appealing about Trump.

#1 - He is NOT Hillary
#2 - He is not part of the political establishment and is willing to say truthful things that politicians arent
#3 - He happens to be right about many things

And in our current state with politicians on both sides of the aisle he is a breath of fresh air. So if he wins, nobody loses when he is compared to Hillary. We are ALL actually winners because he managed to give a big middle finger to the entire political establishment and thats good for everybody except the career political hacks.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Has anyone come across a liberal that is willing to say a bad thing about their party?

Doug Schoen is probably the only liberal I've ever heard tell the truth.

Liberals place ZERO value on truth or reality. Thats probably because they cant recognize either.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The debates tomorrow will be telling

If Trump can hold his own and call her on her bullshit and lies without acting like a five year old and calling her an ugly cow (or some similar bullshit) he may stand a chance of winning this thing

I however do not have high hopes for his ability not to get riled up and say something stupid thus shooting himself in the foot and loosing the election altogether

Reaction score
I noticed yesterday that every ad I've seen before a Youtube video was an anti-trump video.

Guess Youtube is in the tank for Hillary like Google is.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Google owns Youtube...

But yeah, it's weird how practically every part of the media, even (especially?) the new media like Google are so blatantly campaigning for her. I've never seen anything like it. Feels like none of these megacompanies are impartial anymore, which can't be a good thing for this country.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I noticed yesterday that every ad I've seen before a Youtube video was an anti-trump video.

Guess Youtube is in the tank for Hillary like Google is.

Virtually all social media is. Not only in highlighting anything negative on Trump, but suppressing anything bad or negative on Clinton.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Polls are supposedly even, and what great timing too with the debate looming tonight.

Have no interest in watching these two insufferable ****s for 90 minutes, but I can't wait to check the reviews later on when both sides will claim victory.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Oh, and it's that time of year to start worrying about yet another government shutdown. Friday deadline. I predict it will go all the way up to the deadline, lots of scummy and unrelated shit will be tossed in at the last minute, and then magically an agreement will be struck.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
won't watch a second of it. i'll read the wrap-ups and analysis and that's it.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'll watch or not.

If he's going to embarrass her, that's must see TV.

If he bombs, it will be a horrible watch for anyone that hates her.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Polls are supposedly even, and what great timing too with the debate looming tonight.

Have no interest in watching these two insufferable ****s for 90 minutes, but I can't wait to check the reviews later on when both sides will claim victory.

I'll save you the trouble:

CNN, MSNBC, CBS and all social media: "HILLARY TOOK IT TO HIM!!!!! WHAT A PERFORMANCE!!!!!"

FOX, a few others and normal people: "Did Clinton pass out on TV?"

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Anyone watching? She can't stop talking. It's like 2 to 1 in air time.

True, but that might benefit him. She's slapping the shit out of him, with some subtle help from Holt.
His tax return, business dealings answers were awful and his constant interruptions are working well for her. He seems impetuous and impatient.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
True, but that might benefit him. She's slapping the shit out of him, with some subtle help from Holt.
His tax return, business dealings answers were awful and his constant interruptions are working well for her. He seems impetuous and impatient.

I agree. But her blathering can also work against her. It's all talk. Now she's race baiting......God I hate politicians.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I agree. But her blathering can also work against her. It's all talk. Now she's race baiting......God I hate politicians.

There's no doubt she is horrible, but she is refined horrible and experienced.
Anyone buying her shit is crazy.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There's no doubt she is horrible, but she is refined horrible and experienced.
Anyone buying her shit is crazy.

She really is. She's a refined liar. And the fact she says what she says with a straight face is amazing.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Trump was awful. Did he even prep for this thing? Didn't seem like it. She was there for the taking and he kept getting caught up in defending his taxes and other stupid personal stuff. He better learn to stay focused and stay on message next time.

Top Bottom