Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
The media has probably spent 30 combined minutes discussing the content of the emails, and endless hours focusing on "yeah but the Russians hacked us! Fake outrage!"

It's almost the same as me finding a cure for AIDS, but they'd be mad because I have like 600 dead babies in my basement cuz I had to test this shit on someone.

Almost.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
it's all about delegitimizing Trump's victory. first it was "fake" news, then the Jill Stein recount, now the Russians. next week it'll be something else.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
it's all about delegitimizing Trump's victory. first it was "fake" news, then the Jill Stein recount, now the Russians. next week it'll be something else.

Just imagine the cocksucking media coverage at CNN, MSNBC, CBS etc etc if it were Trump literally begging electoral voters to reneg on their pledges and instead support the OTHER candidate, like a certain kunt is doing today

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Now both Julian Assange and I have stated definitively the leak does not come from Russia. Do we credibly have access? Yes, very obviously. Very, very few people can be said to definitely have access to the source of the leak. The people saying it is not Russia are those who do have access. After access, you consider truthfulness. Do Julian Assange and I have a reputation for truthfulness? Well in 10 years not one of the tens of thousands of documents WikiLeaks has released has had its authenticity successfully challenged. As for me, I have a reputation for inconvenient truth telling.
Who is this Craig Murray guy?

CompoundFracture

Spectator
Reaction score

Spare me. We haven't had a "legitimate" President since Ronald Reagan.

Clinton: Only won 42% of vote in 1992 and Bush would have won had it not been for Perot. Won not because most wanted him.

Bush II: Lost popular vote to Gore. Republicans operatives stole election in Florida to get him the win.

Obama: Was not actually born in Hawaii (Birther movement). Birth certificate is a fake. + Muslim. Actually born in Kenya.

Now Trump: Lost Popular vote by 3 million. Russians hacked election to help him win. + FBI is Trumpland.

Tearing down the legitimacy of the POTUS in the eyes of the American People is just who we are now.

Nobody actually ever losses because they sucked anymore. It's always because of something else.

Trump and his supporters would have said same. Had Trump lost.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Now Trump: Lost Popular vote by 3 million.

not quite. and if you remove a deep blue state like California from the equation, he wins the pop vote easily.

Russians hacked election to help him win

we still don't know that for sure. even so, the Russians didn't make up Podesta's emails or force her to run a crummy campaign.

+ FBI is Trumpland.

which is why Comey indicted her. oh wait.

CompoundFracture

Spectator
Reaction score
not quite. and if you remove a deep blue state like California from the equation, he wins the pop vote easily.

we still don't know that for sure. even so, the Russians didn't make up Podesta's emails or force her to run a crummy campaign.

which is why Comey indicted her. oh wait.

You missed the point of my post. It doesn't matter if any of it is true.

The only thing that matters is tearing down the legitimacy so you can attack more effectively. How many people can you get to believe it. How much media coverage can you get to push what you're selling.

We don't live in a fact-based, evidence-based society anymore. Its all simple propaganda now. Coming from both sides.

If you can get most people (or a large %) to believe Obama is a Muslim and was born in Kenya, then that's good for your side.

If you can get most people (or a large %) to believe Trump would not have won had it not been for the Russians or the FBI being in the bag for him, then that is good for your side.

Etc. Etc.

That's all I'm saying.

Top Bottom