SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
So you may see nothing wrong with what was said but I do have an issue with the context. Disagree with me all day and I'll respect that. Disagree with me and claim my opinion is based on racism, and I have an issue. This is the climate the current President helped fuel practically from his first day in office.

It seems that no matter what is said or how its said, its still interpreted through the pre-existed prism of the party one is beholden to and thats a real obstacle to mutually enlightening dialogue, of which I am a huge proponent.

Good stuff gentlemen.Props

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I see it now. Didn't Kentucky vote like 65% for Trump?

If this had happened in Portland, she might have gotten a day off with pay... or a promotion.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Note Making Fun of Butt-Hurt Leftists Deemed a "Hate Crime"

A note that made fun of students for grieving over Donald Trump’s election victory is being investigated as a “hate crime” by police in Wisconsin.

The message, which read, “Suck it up, pussies!” was posted on the inside window of the Office of Student Diversity and Inclusion at Edgewood College in Madison.

According to Vice President for Student Development Tony Chambers, the message caused, “A great deal of fear, sadness, and anger among students, faculty, and staff” and “was hateful and harmful toward members of our community”.

University staff subsequently “determined that the message constituted a Hate Crime, based on guidelines from the Jeanne Clery Act and state law”.

Think that’s crazy? After the University reported the incident, the Madison, Wisconsin Police Department is also now treating the case as a “hate crime”.

Wisconsin state law turns a crime into a “hate crime” if it targets someone based on their “race, religion, color, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry.”

It remains unclear as to why posting a funny note is a “crime” at all.

This is the world that social justice warriors are trying to create – one in which making jokes, making fun of their idiocy, or merely disagreeing with their political opinions is deemed a “hate crime” or harassment.

Chambers says the incident highlights “a new era of intolerance, fear, and mistrust.” Presumably, he’s unaware of the innumerable examples of Trump supporters being violently attacked and abused over the last 2 weeks.

Note Making Fun of Butt-Hurt Leftists Deemed a "Hate Crime" » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL those stupid hags (Green Party woman and HRC) teaming up for recount efforts in three states.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL those stupid hags (Green Party woman and HRC) teaming up for recount efforts in three states.

Stein said voting for Hilliary meant nuclear war. now she's suddenly all into the sisterhood. :rolleyes funny how they're not demanding recounts in states where Trump lost narrowly.

Reaction score
I've gotten sucked in to the #pizzagate vortex this morning. Have any of you heard about this stuff? Probably the most disturbing alleged "scandal" I've ever seen.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Stein said voting for Hilliary meant nuclear war. now she's suddenly all into the sisterhood. :rolleyes funny how they're not demanding recounts in states where Trump lost narrowly.

Michigan and Wisconsin have R Governors in place. It'd take something pretty freaking unbelievable to reverse the results there.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What the hell is wrong with these people. Some of these idiots need to move to a place like Cuba or Venezuela and never be let back in the US.

Top Bottom