dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
However does anyone think a President, even if he doesn't have large amounts of corporate campaign funding, is going to be successful in implementing any sort of change? He still has to deal with a Congress who is still on a corporate leash

cough...cough King Obama

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Other than drop like a fucking rock in the polls and shame an elementary kid, I'm guessing not a whole lot.

That's why I'm asking. Done, isn't he?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Palin sticking the knife in Cruz, :lol

If Trump pulls out Iowa he's the nom I would have to think. NH should be a lock unless pictures surface with him laying in bed with a naked 6 year old.

Reaction score
She won't be indicted before Super Tuesday... by then it may be too late. Still not sure if Sanders would beat her. Could be an uneventful election season if she's the nom and under federal indictment. Wonder if she would ever drop out so the Dems could have another nominee.

Reaction score
Palin sticking the knife in Cruz, :lol

If Trump pulls out Iowa he's the nom I would have to think. NH should be a lock unless pictures surface with him laying in bed with a naked 6 year old.
I can't believe people would put any stock into what Palin thinks... but then again, I can't believe Trump is leading polls.

I keep hoping some of these fringe Repubs start dropping out quickly so their support goes to Cruz or Rubio. They're not great candidates, but fucking Trump? Yeesh.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Well yeah but that's his backyard.

Hill will get the nomination unfortunately.

I told you all this would happen.

Nobody likes Hillary. Her support was so high because she was the only candidate people knew about.

Just like in 2008, when people are given another option they drop her ass.

People don't want another Bush and they don't want another Clinton.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
One that stomped McSame and Romney's ass.

WTF? He was a "good" candidate?

The guy was a fucking community organizer who read speeches off a teleprompter. He was a dreadfully unqualified candidate, by far the worst we have ever had as President. Which says a lot when Jimmy Carter is the guy he beat out for that title. At least people were smart enough then to fire that idiot after one term.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I had rather see the country split up than live with these liberals. The USA is declining to a level where there is no recovery. In twenty years, we will be the no better than France. France has a great history, but they mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. Dlavery aside, we have the same political problems that lead to the Civil War.

Top Bottom