Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Stephen Baldwin all pissed his brother called him out while portraying Trump on SNL.

This election has it all.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I have more confidence in the data and statistics at http://fivethirtyeight.com/ .

To me, here's the troubling thing about the partisan conservative polls -- if they use poor data collection and analytic techniques, and people believe them (that the conservative candidate(s) is/are ahead) ... then if the conservatives lose, people can believe the loss was due to the election being rigged (when in fact the conservative message simply failed to get the most votes). That's a potential consequence of sloppy or slanted analyses.

The last thing the Republican party needs is to go into denial and claim that they have a winning message, if/when the party actually needs to change some to capture more of the middle in order to become competitive at the national level again.

Shit, if the polls said anything other than what they wanted to hear they'd just call the polls bogus. Look no further than this very thread where all the polls that have Trump losing were supposedly based on data taken from democratic hot spots. As if these professional polling agencies are hoping to miss the actual outcome by a wide amount.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Trump's campaign manager acknowledges they're behind.

What do you think, David. Should we hunt her down and kick the shit out of her for being a traitor and listening to those poll number? I'll even let you get first grabs at her pussy, if you like.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like the media completely forgot about Trump University. I guess "pussy" was more riveting.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like the media completely forgot about Trump University. I guess "pussy" was more riveting.

It didn't help their cause when some of the folks who were "accusers" had also written glowing reviews and letters about it, or gave interviews in the past about how well they liked it. So Hillary media had to move on.

The pussy story isn't really cutting it either. They've found holes or agendas in several of these woman's stories.

Wonder why the media hasn't jumped all over the fact that the Hag pays women in her campaign less than men, as opposed to Trump who has promoted women up rapidly through many of his companies and has a track record for really having equal pay for equal work.

Wonder why that would be.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wonder why the media hasn't jumped all over the fact that the Hag pays women in her campaign less than men, as opposed to Trump who has promoted women up rapidly through many of his companies and has a track record for really having equal pay for equal work.

Wonder why that would be.

Truth be told, Trump didn't go there either and I think he should have. I'm sure he has some executive level females in his management ranks and I've seen some interviewed.

Reaction score
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

Not at all looking good for Trump/Pence.

Fuck this country.

I wouldn't give two shits if someone like Bernie Sanders or another democrat got elected. But I can't believe a career corrupt politician, with so many federal investigations, so much evidence of impropriety... is going to get elected.

Jesus fucking Christ what a shit country this has become. Greatest country on earth, my ass.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Apparently something like 42 MSNBC reporters were working with the Clinton campaign.

I don't know if this is the most corrupt and rigged election that there ever was.

I'm not naïve to think that this type of stuff hasn't been going on in election runs since time immemorial, but still.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No its definitely reached epidemic/catastrophic levels of fraud and corruption now, levels never before seen in our country.

Eventually there will come a day when someone says enough is enough, and there will be another Revolution/Civil War.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
CmoX83xXEAAhS8M.jpg

Top Bottom