cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
what in God's name made you sit through the 2nd one. I can see being stuck with the 1st one but you had to hit play again to watch the sequel? Why would you do that? Why?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
1) wanted to see if he could score another hot chick. he did, but he implausibly rejected her.
2) wanted to see if his fug chola daughter got any fatter. she did.
3) I like fat guys on Segways.

Reaction score
Black Mass.

Meh. I really had high hopes for this. Wanted it to be great like The Departed or Goodfellas. And while it was well acted, it just wasn't that good of a movie. Not something id sit through two hours of again.

Reaction score
Yeah, Bokeem Woodbine. He's a chilling character but funny too. Kirsten's character is a pain in the ass, but she's doing a good job of making me feel bad for Jessie Plemons' character.

Brad Garrett, Ted Danson, the guy playing Dodd Gerhardt, the main cop Solverson, Ron Swanson. Hard to tell if they're all just doing good jobs, or if it's the writing that's so great.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
and the black guy (too lazy to learn his name) is fucking Dodd's daughter. :lol

glad to see Garrett back in the game. would Dunst marry a doughy meek butcher like Plemons? doubtful. then again, she's dumb enough to squander their future on an expensive self-help seminar.

Reaction score
FreeTubeSpot.com

Has a lot of new released movies available to stream online for free. Great site.

You're welcome, amigos

Reaction score
Her

Movie from 2013 about a lonely guy going through a divorce that falls in love with his operating system. Story takes place sometime in the future when OS's have artificial intelligence. Original concept. Movie was decent. Long though. I give it a 6.5 out of a 10.

Reaction score
Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl

Decent date movie. Has some humorous parts. Good story I guess. 6 out of 10.

The young actress looks like a cross between Natalie Portman and Drew Barrymore

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Fargo.

If you're not watching this, you really should. So good.

Easily the best show on TV IMO. Thought last season was greatness but this season is quickly putting that in the rearview mirror.

Reaction score
Meadowland

Meadowland link

If you get the chance to watch this movie, don't. It is bad. Real bad. IDK... maybe the ending was something symbolic beyond what my pea sized brain can comprehend, but it made no sense. It literally just ended leaving the viewer a fuck ton of questions.

Gist of the movie is young parents try to cope with their son getting kidnapped. Kind of ends on some climax where the wife does some fucked up shit.... and then it just ends. Like, IDK what any of it meant.

Fuck this movie.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jessica Jones show on Netflix.

Gud.

That premiers today and so does Amazon's The Man in the High Castle, an alternate look at the world had Germany and Japan won WW2. I was thinking the traffic would be crazy like it was when House of Cards came out. Will definitely watch both soon.

Top Bottom