NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I created an account to tell the truth, too bad it ruffles...

Now thats funny.

We all know the truth. 8-8, 8-8, 8-8, 12-4, 4-12 = .500 over 5 years with an elite QB and a team that under achieves because of the coaching staff.

But feel free to tell us the record and our eyes are wrong.

Reaction score
I created an account to tell the truth, too bad it ruffles...
Bullshit.

You think your opinions are better than everyone else's. But here's the thing. Your opinions aren't any more "true" than mine are, or anyone else's opinions on here. You may like yours better, and that's fine. But you don't have a monopoly on truth.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
You guys do know that if you ignore the troll he will get bored and go away right?

5countem5

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Bullshit.

You think your opinions are better than everyone else's. But here's the thing. Your opinions aren't any more "true" than mine are, or anyone else's opinions on here. You may like yours better, and that's fine. But you don't have a monopoly on truth.

Sure my opinion is better here. I think most rational members of society would agree that sports are not life and death. And to wish someone dead over sports is childish and moronic.

Not saying people like you can see that, just telling you what grownups believe.

Reaction score
Sure my opinion is better here. I think most rational members of society would agree that sports are not life and death. And to wish someone dead over sports is childish and moronic.

Not saying people like you can see that, just telling you what grownups believe.
Do grownups get humor and sarcasm? Or is everything taken literally in grownup-land?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I envision the Captain Pike scenario from the original Star Trek. One for yes, two for no. BTW all that will happen when he goes is his useless kids and their useless kids. So on and so on. I'd bet the farm Ole Jer has a primo estate planner who already figured out the tax consequences of a 4 billion dollar inheritance.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I envision the Captain Pike scenario from the original Star Trek. One for yes, two for no. BTW all that will happen when he goes is his useless kids and their useless kids. So on and so on. I'd bet the farm Ole Jer has a primo estate planner who already figured out the tax consequences of a 4 billion dollar inheritance.
Welcome to The U, TOAO.

Top Bottom