C

Cr122

The odds that he'll win 14 majors are probably slim, but I'll still pull for him more than I ever have Tiger.

I'm still of the opinion Tiger used streroids and/or other PED's for a long time.

I'm a Mickelson fan so I was never a Tiger fan. He's never going to be the same.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm a Mickelson fan so I was never a Tiger fan. He's never going to be the same.

I'm a big Phil guy myself...since that win in Houston he's in a slump though

I'm hoping he shows up big here in Atlanta for the PGA Champ

C

Cr122

I'm a big Phil guy myself...since that win in Houston he's in a slump though

I'm hoping he shows up big here in Atlanta for the PGA Champ
I hope so, Phil's due to win one. He's too good to be in a slump like this.

C

Cr122

Rory McIlroy on break until British Open

Associated Press | June 21, 2011
LONDON -- Rory McIlroy has returned to Britain, basking in his record-breaking U.S Open triumph and ready for a three-week break before he returns to the course to look for a second straight major victory.

The 22-year-old Northern Irishman flew into London's Heathrow Airport on Tuesday morning and is set to make a triumphant homecoming to his native Holywood, near Belfast, either late Tuesday or on Wednesday.

McIlroy has pulled out of the French Open, which starts in Paris on June 30, and will not play again until the British Open at Sandwich, southeast England, from July 14-17.

After the celebrations, McIlroy intends to relax with his family following his first major victory -- an eight-shot win at Congressional on Sunday.

C

Cr122

Phil Mickelson wins at Pebble Beach.

Forgot to brag about this the other day.

Not that anyone would care but dbair and myself.

Cythim

Reaction score
I tried golf once but I couldn't figure out why it was so easy. I shot a course record my first time out, guy at the club house said I should join the tour and I just laughed. When Tiger needed help with his swing he called me first. Of course I didn't help him, I also didn't pitch for the Rangers when they tried to call me up the last two seasons.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I tried golf once but I couldn't figure out why it was so easy. I shot a course record my first time out, guy at the club house said I should join the tour and I just laughed. When Tiger needed help with his swing he called me first. Of course I didn't help him, I also didn't pitch for the Rangers when they tried to call me up the last two seasons.

:fern

Reaction score
Tiger and Mickelson struggled bad yesterday.

Mickelson blew.

Tiger "struggled" and was still in the top ten going into that last hole. I doubt he finishes bogey, bogey on 17 and 18 again this tournament.

The real memorable story to me was that Stenson guy pulling a Tin Cup on 18.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Too bad for Phil. Two bad holes the whole tourny did him in. Hell if he would have just had the one triple he would have won.

Had alot of putts yesterday that were good, just didnt go in.

Love Bubba Watson too though, glad to see him win since Phil didnt

C

Cr122

Too bad for Phil. Two bad holes the whole tourny did him in. Hell if he would have just had the one triple he would have won.

Had alot of putts yesterday that were good, just didnt go in.

Love Bubba Watson too though, glad to see him win since Phil didnt

Yeah, wanted Phil to win as bad as you did, but it was nice to see another left handed golfer win the Masters.

Good for bubba.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, wanted Phil to win as bad as you did, but it was nice to see another left handed golfer win the Masters.

Good for bubba.

Bubba is a great guy too. Class act and a tremendous talent. Love the way he plays.

Top Bottom