Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So this video made me laugh because I experienced something similar recently while on vacation in Florida. Some dude waiting in his car for curbside pick-up at a restaurant we went to eat at went completely ballistic because I was wearing a "Let's Go Brandon" hat which immediately triggered him. He acted EXACTLY like this dude. Completely crazed. My buddy and I were laughing our ass off and this tool never left his car and just went on a tirade from what he believed was the safety of his vehicle. It's a perfect picture of the mind set of these crazed and twisted individuals. I have no doubt these people would lie, cheat and steal in defense of their twisted ideology. And they're cowards to boot.

Clearly shouting louder and emphasizing it with lots of expletives makes him right, no?

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If you don't think leftism is dangerous and self-defeating here is something you m ay not know.

States with the most debt:

1. New York - $203.77 billion in debt with about $106 billion in assets
2. New Jersey - $66 billion in debt with assets of about $23.6 billion. NJ liabilities exceed $220 billion! It has the highest debt to asset ratio in the country
3. Illinois
4. Massachusetts
5. California

New York and New Jersey have among the highest tax burdens in the country. NJ s actually #1 in that category. The other states are among the highest taxed states as well.

States with the lowest debt:

1. Texas
2. Florida
3. Alaska
4. North Carolina
5. Tennessee

The top 3 have no income taxes.

These are the states with the highest per capita debt (in order):

Massachusetts ($11,130.02)
Connecticut ($10,927.73)
Rhode Island ($8,406.29)
Alaska ($8,215.89)
New Jersey ($7,426.04)
New York ($7,243.07)
Hawaii ($6,888.93)
Vermont ($5,623.79)
New Hampshire ($5,614.61)
Illinois ($4,938.57)

Now, what can we deduce from this data?

When you look into the causes of the highest debt it is usually public pensions and health care. In other words, leftists buying votes with our money - and the money our children will earn when they reach adulthood. I live in NJ and while our governor is trying to pay off the debt $1 billion at a time, the Democrats who run the state are giving the money away at a faster pace. This year they are using COVID as an excuse to spend hundreds of millions to help families pay their rent and mortgages which are unaffordable because of the highest property taxes in the country!

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
We are all made in the image of God, but there are a lot of sick people in this world who do very unacceptable things. And we don't have to accept them.

Why not just ask these idiots plainly, "do you support teachers talking to 5 year olds about sex?" Make them answer.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
If you don't think leftism is dangerous and self-defeating here is something you m ay not know.

States with the most debt:

1. New York - $203.77 billion in debt with about $106 billion in assets
2. New Jersey - $66 billion in debt with assets of about $23.6 billion. NJ liabilities exceed $220 billion! It has the highest debt to asset ratio in the country
3. Illinois
4. Massachusetts
5. California

New York and New Jersey have among the highest tax burdens in the country. NJ s actually #1 in that category. The other states are among the highest taxed states as well.

States with the lowest debt:

1. Texas
2. Florida
3. Alaska
4. North Carolina
5. Tennessee

The top 3 have no income taxes.

These are the states with the highest per capita debt (in order):

Massachusetts ($11,130.02)
Connecticut ($10,927.73)
Rhode Island ($8,406.29)
Alaska ($8,215.89)
New Jersey ($7,426.04)
New York ($7,243.07)
Hawaii ($6,888.93)
Vermont ($5,623.79)
New Hampshire ($5,614.61)
Illinois ($4,938.57)

Now, what can we deduce from this data?

When you look into the causes of the highest debt it is usually public pensions and health care. In other words, leftists buying votes with our money - and the money our children will earn when they reach adulthood. I live in NJ and while our governor is trying to pay off the debt $1 billion at a time, the Democrats who run the state are giving the money away at a faster pace. This year they are using COVID as an excuse to spend hundreds of millions to help families pay their rent and mortgages which are unaffordable because of the highest property taxes in the country!
NJ is awful. Where can I get these numbers?

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
We are all made in the image of God, but there are a lot of sick people in this world who do very unacceptable things. And we don't have to accept them.

Why not just ask these idiots plainly, "do you support teachers talking to 5 year olds about sex?" Make them answer.
They'll just say yes.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
How far to batshit craziness have the left gone when Bill fucking Maher actually sounds like a voice of reason.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
How far to batshit craziness have the left gone when Bill fucking Maher actually sounds like a voice of reason.

I don't watch him any but I have read numerous statements from him the past yr where he clearly doesn't seem to side with, or even understand some of their thinking.

And he is a staunch democrat himself.

Top Bottom