Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Well he may have a point. I mean, Murray got 1800 yards then looked like cooked shit in Philly.

D-Mac has been garbage his whole career then got 1400 yards behind our line.
Yeah, but how many rushing TD's did he have? Two? There was not a single game where I was like, "I'm so glad we have McFadden."

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Yeah, but how many rushing TD's did he have? Two? There was not a single game where I was like, "I'm so glad we have McFadden."

Not to mention McFadden was horrible in short yardage situations.

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
C is about right. They make moves. Just odd ones. This stuff happened with Campo and now with Jason. If the HC is not a strong visionary of the whole team. The personnel moves become a spectrum of stupid.

Thornton is a good signing for depth but he is not really a definitive answer. Jaylon is not an answer (more of just a question). Dak being an undefined and underdeveloped QB for a scheme that requires timing and precision makes no sense. Judging a player on his intangibles and what he does off the field as a means to win a play, a series, and a game makes no sense. Having wide open parts of the field on passing downs and not using them because they are not in the scheme makes no sense.

C is right. C is for Counterintuitive.

That was really well done. I mean you put down almost exactly what I was thinking... very good.

Jerry likes to draft great athletes. Winning teams like to draft great football players

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Well he may have a point. I mean, Murray got 1800 yards then looked like cooked shit in Philly.

D-Mac has been garbage his whole career then got 1400 yards behind our line.

I mean I love Elliott and I hope he breaks Dickersons rookie rushing record this year. But thats just my myopic fanboy opinion reminiscent of how I as a teen cheered for Emmitt to break every imaginable record. Does it make us a significantly better team than a less effective run game but more complete team?

AP has been dominant forever. Minnesota has largely been mediocre all this time though.
Remember that one year when he had a real QB? Farve took them to the NFCC.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
We may not have won the the offseason but I see us at the top of the division fighting with the Giants.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We may not have won the the offseason but I see us at the top of the division fighting with the Giants.
Because we fight. We scratch. We claw.
Remember that one year when he had a real QB? Farve took them to the NFCC.
Yeah, a game in which he did what he does best of all who have ever played - late 4th quarter pick. 2009 season they were 12-4 and lost that NFCC game in overtime, how do you explain their 6-10 in 2010 that followed, same great quarterback? Dude is all-time interception and fumble king. I hate Favre, always have.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Because we fight. We scratch. We claw.
Yeah, a game in which he did what he does best of all who have ever played - late 4th quarter pick. 2009 season they were 12-4 and lost that NFCC game in overtime, how do you explain their 6-10 in 2010 that followed, same great quarterback? Dude is all-time interception and fumble king. I hate Favre, always have.

Farve is probably the most overrated QB in NFL history.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Farve is probably the most overrated QB in NFL history.

Yep.Favre had that window in the 90s when his blunders were(mostly) covered by a great defense.
After his Super Bowl win his playoff seasons all had the same result,him throwing a game ending interception.

Top Bottom