Reaction score
Lawrence Taylor Jr. arrested on rape charge
Son of NFL footbal player Lawrence Taylor has been arrested in Powder Springs, GA for sodomy and child molestation.
By Sophia Rosenbaum, NBC News

Lawrence Taylor Jr., son of the National Football League Hall of Famer, faces felony charges of rape, sodomy and child molestation after his arrest Sunday in Georgia.

The arrest warrant detailed the incident, which took place on Saturday in Powder Springs. The victim, described as under 18 years old, said Taylor Jr., 31, forcibly engaged in oral sex, according to the warrant. The girl asked Taylor Jr. to stop numerous times, the warrant said.

Taylor Jr. is currently being help at Cobb County Adult Detention Center with no bail.

In 2010, Lawrence Taylor Sr., the former New York Giants star linebacker, was arrested and accused of third-degree rape, which involves having intercourse with a person under the age of 17, and patronizing a prostitute. The girl was a 16-year-old Bronx girl who ran away from home and got involved with prostitution.

He pleaded guilty on the rape charge and avoided jail time, but was sentenced to six years' probation and is a registered sex offender.

Reaction score
Wow.

Totally unrelated, but did this guy play football?

His dad was a freak. Did he not pass any of his skills to his son?

Reaction score
Wow.

Totally unrelated, but did this guy play football?

His dad was a freak. Did he not pass any of his skills to his son?

I don't think so. I saw a picture of him in another article and he was pretty big. The article I read said he was about 6'2" 230lbs.

Top Bottom