Plymkr

Reaction score
Peyton and Brady still play this game. And the Ravens offense looked the same. Course, the Jets are supposed to have a stout D.

Hell, man, I guess it is just WAAAAYYY too early for all of this shit. LOL

MichaelWinicki

In the Rotation
Reaction score

sbk92

Reaction score
The Jets problem is the QB. He's been annointed and he isn't ready yet. If he'll ever be ready.

The Cowboys don't have that problem. Comparing the two situations is ridiculous. Our loss is way worse than their loss. And Rex Ryan is an infinitely superior head coach than Wade Phillips.

sbk92

Reaction score
Ask the NFL GMs who they'd rather have. I doubt more than the idiot we have here would say Wade.

One's a head coach. A leader of men. The other's a defensive coordinator. More concerned with being everybody's friend than their leader.

Plymkr

Reaction score
I don't give two shits as to what GM might want. Dallas has Wade, Wade has done more then any other coach since Switzer. "Maybe" Gailey, who I couldn't stand. Now, Do I like Wade as a HC? Not totally. Do I like him better then Parsmells? Oh hell yea.

But, Rex is just a pompous asshole who's team won't even make the playoffs this season. And big deal, His team made the playoffs in the first year of him HCing.

Still ain't holdin up the Lombardi so who gives a shit.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ask the NFL GMs who they'd rather have. I doubt more than the idiot we have here would say Wade.

One's a head coach. A leader of men. The other's a defensive coordinator. More concerned with being everybody's friend than their leader.

Parcells is no leader of men. In order to be a leader of men, you have to treat those tha tyou lead LIKE MEN. Parcells doesn't do that. You only think that way because you are on your knees to him.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't give two shits as to what GM might want. Dallas has Wade, Wade has done more then any other coach since Switzer. "Maybe" Gailey, who I couldn't stand. Now, Do I like Wade as a HC? Not totally. Do I like him better then Parsmells? Oh hell yea.

But, Rex is just a pompous asshole who's team won't even make the playoffs this season. And big deal, His team made the playoffs in the first year of him HCing.

THANK YOU. However, Rex is mnot an asshole... he's the shit that didn't fall far from the asshole (Buddy).

sbk92

Reaction score

Well then you're a worthless read. Don't know what you're watching. Like that asshat Midswat and Lulk Logan.

Thanks for filling me in now, so I didn't waste any time respecting your opinion.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Hey Plymkr... don't worry about her... she's in a perpetual state of PMS (pre menstrual, PRESENTLY MENSTRUAL, and post menstrual).

Plymkr

Reaction score
Well then you're a worthless read. Don't know what you're watching. Like that asshat Midswat and Lulk Logan.

Thanks for filling me in now, so I didn't waste any time respecting your opinion.

No probs.

As soon your lovefest is over for Parcells and you get a clue, maybe come back down to reality. Maybe then you will do a little better next time.

Maybe layoff the ESPN feeds a little too. Get an actual opinion of your own.

From what I have read so far in here. You are really reaching with your posts. :thumbsup

Top Bottom