Reaction score
Eventual replacement to Miles and a decent #2 receiver.

I base that off of everyone elses opinion of the guy, as I haven't been completely impressed with his highlight videos.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
With the way he body catches, he may struggle with the same issues Austin does. An explosive, but not reliable threat.

Hopefully his hamstrings act better than Austin's.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
What kind of future do you think he has on our team?

i think he'll be a legit WR but unsure about #1. since dez has hopefully stepped into that role and hopefully stays there, he won't have to be. i didn't follow him in college but several friends that did said he was a great pick and a smart player and leader type person.

hope so.

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Eventual replacement to Miles and a decent #2 receiver.

I base that off of everyone elses opinion of the guy, as I haven't been completely impressed with his highlight videos.

I'm waiting too. I want him to be great, but I just can't tell if that will be the case. He looks the part in a lot of ways in college. I'm hoping he can adapt to the NFL quickly. I like Miles, but I hope he eventually replaces him as well to free up some money.

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i think he'll be a legit WR but unsure about #1. since dez has hopefully stepped into that role and hopefully stays there, he won't have to be. i didn't follow him in college but several friends that did said he was a great pick and a smart player and leader type person.

hope so.

I don't know much about him either.

mdawg65

Cheerleader
Reaction score
With the way he body catches, he may struggle with the same issues Austin does.QUOTE]

If he really is a body catcher, then his challenges in the NFL will be many. Corners will be all over that and fight to knock the ball off him.

It's harder for a corner to wave at the ball at the end of a receiver's arms, but if he makes a habit of letting the ball get to his body, then it's going to be a tough career as the defenders crash into your body to knock the ball loose.

Top Bottom