Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If you guessed hamstring, you guessed right!

Charean Williams ‏@NFLCharean 7m
Terrance Williams is the latest player with a hamstring injury. The 11th this year with a hamstring.

Desmond Purnell ‏@DesmondPurnell 9m
Jason Garrett "Terrence (Williams) has a little bit of a tweak to his hamstring" He's 1 of 11 Cowboys who has suffered from hamstring issues

buckup

Reaction score
It's one thing if you're 34, 35 and getting hamstring issues from sports. It's a totally different thing if you're 24-25 and having hamstring issues.

Guys, I don't want to go out on a limb here but I think there might be a problem with the trainers in Dallas.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
oh well...havent hardly been using him anyway since that waste of time Austin got back out there

see you next year TW- hopefully staff has enough sense to use you more

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's one thing if you're 34, 35 and getting hamstring issues from sports. It's a totally different thing if you're 24-25 and having hamstring issues.

Guys, I don't want to go out on a limb here but I think there might be a problem with the trainers in Dallas.

Guys were going down left and right the first day of training camp with hamstring pulls. It's a joke.

Reaction score
see you next year TW- hopefully staff has enough sense to use you more

For handoffs? Why does there need to be more passing? Especially to a fairly limited #3 WR? Wouldn't you rather have Harris or Beasley have the reps and the YAC?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
For handoffs? Why does there need to be more passing? Especially to a fairly limited #3 WR? Wouldn't you rather have Harris or Beasley have the reps and the YAC?

No, I want the two most talented WR's as the #1 and #2 guys, and that's Dez and TW

Top Bottom