daboyz

👀
Reaction score
I'm cheering for KC. I'm a big fan of Andy Reid. Wish Dallas had him. I also want Mahomes to keep winning Superbowls because Brady & his 7 is getting as old as Petty having the most NASCAR championships until Earnhardt & Johnson both tied him with 7.

I'll be glad when the SB is over because I'm so sick & tired hearing/seeing the freaking Kelce brothers EVERYWHERE. Talk about attention, drama queens at its finest. There isn't one NFL player that wants to be seen/heard about all over the media as these two imbeciles.

Taylor Swift is an awesome young lady. She's a huge philanthropist. I've seen stories on the news on how Taylor hands out $100 bill's to workers at the games she attends. The workers were quoted saying "she's very down to earth & sweet." Taylor also hates the camera being on her at NFL games. So much so she asked them to stop.

Taylor wrote each & every one of her songs. Had 11 songs at #1. That's an accomplishment no other singer/performer has done. Her popularity of a younger generation has the older generations loathe her. She's the new generation superstar just as Michael Jackson/Elvis Presely etc... was of the older generations. Even though she's a left, she's also a Christian. That explains her kindness & generosity to all!

IF Taylor wins album of the year, again, it will be her 4th & that's a record. See you at Grammys!Taylor Swift GIF - Taylor Swift What - Discover & Share GIFs.gif

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Taylor wrote each & every one of her songs. Had 11 songs at #1. That's an accomplishment no other singer/performer has done.

Paul, John and Elvis may have some issues with this. She's not even in their league as singer/songwriters.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm cheering for KC. I'm a big fan of Andy Reid. Wish Dallas had him. I also want Mahomes to keep winning Superbowls because Brady & his 7 is getting as old as Petty having the most NASCAR championships until Earnhardt & Johnson both tied him with 7.

I'll be glad when the SB is over because I'm so sick & tired hearing/seeing the freaking Kelce brothers EVERYWHERE. Talk about attention, drama queens at its finest. There isn't one NFL player that wants to be seen/heard about all over the media as these two imbeciles.

Taylor Swift is an awesome young lady. She's a huge philanthropist. I've seen stories on the news on how Taylor hands out $100 bill's to workers at the games she attends. The workers were quoted saying "she's very down to earth & sweet." Taylor also hates the camera being on her at NFL games. So much so she asked them to stop.

Taylor wrote each & every one of her songs. Had 11 songs at #1. That's an accomplishment no other singer/performer has done. Her popularity of a younger generation has the older generations loathe her. She's the new generation superstar just as Michael Jackson/Elvis Presely etc... was of the older generations. Even though she's a left, she's also a Christian. That explains her kindness & generosity to all!

IF Taylor wins album of the year, again, it will be her 4th & that's a record. See you at Grammys!View attachment 12911

1706971206099.png

Its great if you like her, but she is a complete fucking moron. I dont care for her music at all (I actually hate it and find it incredibly annoying) but it's not my style at all anyway. Beyond the music I hate her. Politically she is an incompetent stooge and overall she is nothing but an attention whore IMO.

Last edited:

daboyz

👀
Reaction score

View attachment 12927

Its great if you like her , but she is a complete fucking moron. I dont care for her music at all (I actually hate it and find it incredibly annoying) but it's not my style at all anyway. Beyond the music I hate her. Politically she is an incompetent stooge and overall she is nothing but an attention whore IMO.
Lol. She gets you rallied up. Exactly what those "morons" Kelce brothers do to me. Both their pictures are in Websters dictionary next to the definition of "attention whore"!
The Grammys....L O L
Laughs on you. She won her 4th Album of year, breaking the record on doing so. You're hate has now tripled lol.

I know what you meant. I don't watch the Grammys either. But I do enjoy ribbing my dbair. 😜

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Kelce & Swift ...."We're gong to be all the talk before the SB"

Patrick Mahomes Sr. .... "Hold my Beer..."

Last edited:
Top Bottom