Reaction score
I think this is Goodell pandering to what he thinks the fans want though.

Even being biased, I don't think Suh deserved a suspension there.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
He'll play this week I think. Unless they push through his appeal.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

If he didn't have such a bad track record, I think he would have been given the benefit of the doubt

it looked somewhat innocent until you stop to consider his complete non reaction to standing on Rogers foot.

I just walked across my kitchen and stepped on something slimy and immediately recoiled. Suh had no reaction to standing on Rogers foot nor when Rogers pushed him and yelled at him which makes me think he knew what he was doing

Last edited:
Reaction score

I do. He has a history of inconsiderate actions of this nature. He could permanently injure someone by stomping on thier ankle.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm surprised he got suspended as well. We all know what he was doing but it's hard to make that judgement from that video

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Damn, now the Lions are going to be playing for Suh and whip our ass.

Quick, someone dust off the Jerry Brown patches!

Reaction score
I thought it was clearly intentional. He did it in a way that would appear to be by accident. Surprised the NFL saw his little dirty scam.

Reaction score
I think it would be inexcusable for the league not to come down very hard on Suh. He deserves it and the league cannot afford to allow that punk's poor judgement to put other players at risk. Suh's impulsive personal fouls risk altering which teams make it to the Super Bowl. There is absolutely no reason why the league should give him that kind of power.

Suh has been repeatedly warned and fined, but he is impervious. He has inadequate restraint. I think the league had to do what they did.

If Suh somehow got away with the bush league shit that he pulled versus Rodgers, what would keep him from pulling the same classless crap on Romo?

For the record, I think the Cowboys OL could handle Suh just fine. It's Suh's cheap shots, the intentional personal fouls, that make him dangerous.

Screw him. Just because he's a good player doesn't mean that he has a right to play.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So Suh and Fairley are both out. The stars are aligning.

Fairley isn't much of a loss, he was in the dog house bigtime before he got hurt and has been injured for awhile now. Only had one sacks this yr.

Top Bottom