sdogo

Reaction score
I talked to main go to guy today and was kind of taken back. He stated he would be "astonished" if the Cowboys took Warmack at 18.

He said Jerry has multiple offers on the table, two teams who wanted to pull the trigger before the draft even starts. One of which was the Texans, said he could not tell me the other( is anyone paying attention to these words)but he said it was a team in the late teens.

He also stated the Cowboys have been on the phones.

I asked him straight up, if every team pulled the offer off the table would the Cowboys take warmack at 18 and he said at this moment he the odds are against it but you have to see how the draft unfolds. He said if the Cowboys were forced to use the 18 pick they would look to Cameron Jordan. Crazy I know since he was already drafted 2 years ago but it's just as likely as my other baseless guesses.

Also stated that he is starting to hear that a team with two second round picks is talking about trading up with Dallas and are late enough that the 2nd could be in play. He believes this is Jerry's MO all along hoping to either use that additional 2nd to get back into round 1 if a player slips. I did some research and the only way a wife could put up with a shithead like me is if she was getting dick behind my back.

As far as the next couple rounds, assuming things stay the same which sounds like a long shot it appears the Cowboys will target eric Reid, jonathan crypien the top rated DE or OL that drops guaranteed. . If they trade down in the 2nd I can all but guarantee Giovani Bernard will be an option .

In the 3rd is where my top guy Likes to throw me smokescreens. Even though I said that he knows I post this information and is comfortable with it. Imagine that, some friend huh, throwing His palie smokescreens.

I'll have a more complex narrowed down list based on possible 1st round scenario's either tomorrow or Wednesday. Still not sure if I'll post it or not. If I do it probably wont be on here. Nana.

Just to toss out a few names that have not received much attention but the Cowboys really like are:

RB Xavier Cloudvagina (would not surprise me if Dallas took him in the 4th or 5th round)

FB | Tyroil Smoochie-Wallace | Alabama

WR | Rick shitworth| Fort Valley St

TE | Lez blaster | Marshall
TE | Ten glonk | Fordham

OT | Doesnt matter | Louisville

OG | Skunk clit | Georgia
OG |D’squarius Green, Jr | Nebraska

OC | Jackmerius Tacktheritrix | Florida St
OC | Carl | TCU

ILB | X-Wing @Aliciousness | Maryland

CB | Scoish Velociraptor Maloish | Miami(FL) (They LOVE this kid but he is going to go much higher then he should)

CB | Xmus Jaxon Flaxon-Waxon | Louisville (Dallas loves his potential as a safety)

CB | D’Jasper Probincrux III| Souther Illinois

Those are just some names to ponder in addition to the released names we all seem to be talking about. If I had to bet I would say we are more likely to see these guys taken then the one's Dallas has put in the spot lite.

Also straight from my blackberry to you. VERY trusted source tells me that just 4 hours before the draft the Jaguars are still debating between Ezekial Ansah and Eric Fisher . DL depth in the draft has them leaning towards Fisher.

Last edited:
Reaction score
When we discover SDogo actually has sources, who will be laughing then? Huh?

I would need at least one fat moderater to verify it before I really believe a truck driver in South Carolina knows that there a 99.9% chance wade Phillips Wont get fired mid season

Top Bottom