C

Cr122

I would release McGee. The guy can't play. Rubber stamped it, no erasies.

I suggested this in another thread and no one would agree to it.

I think we need the extra roster spot for another position of need for depth.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
From the Calvin Watkins story:Sean Lee. The second-round pick looked a little lost out there. He was behind on some passes in the flat and was late in covering the tight ends. He did play a lot and as the game wore on got better. We thought he was thinking a little too much and not reacting.

So his stock goes down because he acted like a guy playing his first NFL game?The video feed I was watching was tiling a

little,but I saw the kid flying around and he made some decent plays.

Slow down a little Calvin Watkins,the kid's all right.Doesn't deserve your checkdown.

C

Cr122

From the Calvin Watkins story:Sean Lee. The second-round pick looked a little lost out there. He was behind on some passes in the flat and was late in covering the tight ends. He did play a lot and as the game wore on got better. We thought he was thinking a little too much and not reacting.

So his stock goes down because he acted like a guy playing his first NFL game?The video feed I was watching was tiling a

little,but I saw the kid flying around and he made some decent plays.

Slow down a little Calvin Watkins,the kid's all right.Doesn't deserve your checkdown.

Calvin Watkins is the moron of sports writing.

sbk92

Reaction score
And according to Sean Lee, he played worse as the game went on. He talked about getting tired and letting his technique get sloppy.

What Watkins is describing is the exact opposite of what Lee said.

sbk92

Reaction score
I thought he was pretty active for his first game action.

I liked the way he slipped some blocks.

Top Bottom