JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Well, if we're going to sign him long term let's giterdone. Maybe we can still sign an OL in FA with the cap savings. Wait too long and there won't be any quality FAs left.

I was told right here on this site that we can sign anyone and the cap does not matter. Crazy spending has no consequences. Hmm...I will wait for dbair to chime in.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I was told right here on this site that we can sign anyone and the cap does not matter. Crazy spending has no consequences. Hmm...I will wait for dbair to chime in.

Well, that's apparently not true or we would have been more active in FA so far. This has been one of the best FA classes in recent memory, and because we have no money had to sit back on our laurels while watching other teams make quality signings.

Reaction score
Yeah pretty sure dbair has said we're fine cap wise and guaranteeing money like we do every year doesn't affect us.

No big deal.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score

I thought I heard that as well. All us negative fans complain no matter what the situation is

Reaction score
@Edwerderespn 9m Cowboys negotiating multi-year deal with Anthony Spencer. That could create cap space for visiting FAs S0 Michael Huff or OL Eric Moore

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah pretty sure dbair has said we're fine cap wise and guaranteeing money like we do every year doesn't affect us.

No big deal.

Pretty sure you still don't have much of a clue. You will complain regardless. Its the troll way.

Top Bottom