LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If not Peterson, then surely you gotta go out and get someone better than shitty McFadden. I'm fine with an expensive Peterson if he gives us 3 good seasons. Don't want to revert to the days of pass-happy Ginger ruining Romo's life.

McFadden has never had an OL or QB like what he has now. I'm certain on those very same conditions, Murray would have stunk it up as well.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'd consider sending the first for Peterson.. The pick is gonna be late anyway. It would all depend on what it did to our cap and ability to sign our own players.

Even if we don't get Peterson, I'm sure I could get 1000 yards behind this line... I bet McFadden and Co could get 2000.

I know the La'el Collins' signing has got everyone buzzed and shit... but let's not get crazy. I always preferred to give up a 3rd, but I could part with a 2nd. 1st is out of the question.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
McFadden has never had an OL or QB like what he has now. I'm certain on those very same conditions, Murray would have stunk it up as well.

Part of McFadden's problem is that he's a one-cut runner. Those types are usually pretty easy to defend unless you have a Shanahan Oline that can get away with holding. One thing that Murray did really well was choosing the right holes to hit.

We'll see if McFadden has that same ability.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I know the La'el Collins' signing has got everyone buzzed and shit... but let's not get crazy. I always preferred to give up a 3rd, but I could part with a 2nd. 1st is out of the question.

I wasn't originally for giving up the 1st either, but this is lining up as a potentially real special season. Even w/o Peterson our first is likely to be mid to high 20's at best, and we're one of the best teams on paper in the NFC now for sure.

Trading our 1st could easily be the 31st or 32nd pick in the draft if we landed Peterson.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think the Cowboys are hoping they can get a career renaissance from McFadden like the Ravens did with Justin Forsett last year.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I think the Cowboys are hoping they can get a career renaissance from McFadden like the Ravens did with Justin Forsett last year.
They could bring back Hershel Walker - with a walker - and he could get 1300 yds behind this line.

Reaction score
image.jpg

We are more committed than ever to running the ball...two times a game. One time at the end of each half.

Jib a jib jobba jobba.

Top Bottom