Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This poor guy is always hurt in august.

I saw ken win Cummings get blasted by a lineman Sunday night and then he kept on trying to stretch it and lift it over his head during the commercial break and couldn't......he didn't come out though but he was out of practice today.

Hopefully spears is back soon.

C

Cr122

Damn, he has no luck.

Well, hopefully Geathers makes the team, and Hatcher has been playing well so one of those two needs to step up.

I don't have that much faith in Lissemore. So who would start if the season started this Sunday, Coleman and Olshitsky?

I was really hoping one of these young guys would push Olshansky off the roster, but if Spears is out long enough, I doubt it happens.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
August 23, 2011
Spears likely out the rest of preseason

Defensive end Marcus Spears will probably miss the rest of the preseason with a groin strain suffered Sunday against the Chargers.

Spears expects to be back in time for regular season opener.

"I’m doing fine," Spears said. "It’s a strain, so it’s going to take a while for it to get back. I know the moment I feel like I’m ready to go and I’ll be going."

However, he is frustrated that it will take away from him learning the new defense under coordinator Rob Ryan.

"I think anytime you’re missing practice at this time, you kind of miss a little bit, especially when you have stuff going in that you’ve never played before," Spears said.

Clarence E. Hill Jr.

Read more: http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.co...out-the-rest-of-preseasonb.html#ixzz1VuTw0zSk

theogt

Reaction score
I haven't re-watched the game focusing on Hatcher. How did he do? Surely he didn't have a game as good as the week 1 preseason game, or else I'd have heard about it by now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I haven't re-watched the game focusing on Hatcher. How did he do? Surely he didn't have a game as good as the week 1 preseason game, or else I'd have heard about it by now.

He didnt play, he injured his toe last week in practice and they held him out. Spears didnt play long before he got hurt.

Olshansky played quite a bit, and he wasnt very good.

Reaction score
lol. Injured his toe. lol

My god, this team has a bunch of pussies on it.

Toes are small, but they're kind of important.

To suggest an injured toe wouldn't have an impact on a players performance is kind of ridiculous.

Top Bottom