LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I agree, I'd definitely rather keep Spears than Hatcher.

If it were me, I'd cut Olshansky and resign Bowen and Spears. Let Hatcher walk. I might look to add a middle ranged free agent DE as well.

I think Lissemore is going to end up playing quite a bit this yr at DE, and we definitely got a steal with Brent.

Olshansky and Hatcher are progress stoppers. I'dikefor the Cowboys to also go after Cedric Thornton as a UFDA.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Olshansky and Hatcher are progress stoppers. I'dikefor the Cowboys to also go after Cedric Thornton as a UFDA.

He was acutally one of the guys I was hoping we'd look at with a late rd pick, def hope we bring him in as a UDFA

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I kind of like the young guys we have at DE, at least for the purpose of depth. Sean Lissemore seems to have a high motor and Clifton Geathers at 6'7", 300 lbs, is huge. When you see him in person he looks like he could easily add 20 to 25 more lbs to his frame.

Reaction score
I kind of like the young guys we have at DE, at least for the purpose of depth. Sean Lissemore seems to have a high motor and Clifton Geathers at 6'7", 300 lbs, is huge. When you see him in person he looks like he could easily add 20 to 25 more lbs to his frame.

I'm with you.

I have high hopes for Lissemore - although I think he may still be a year or two away from establishing himself as a steady contributor.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I still dont think they "quit", I think they knew with the lack of preparation and the substandard game plans, they didnt have a good chance with Wade anymore. But I dont think they completely quit.

It was a different team under Garrett because he prepared the team, made them pay attention and knew how to motivate guys.

They didn't quit, I'm positive of that. Dumb people rarely weigh the pros and cons before making a move, and the majority of the players under Wade were dumb. A lot of them still remain :eek:

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They didn't quit, I'm positive of that. Dumb people rarely weigh the pros and cons before making a move, and the majority of the players under Wade were dumb. A lot of them still remain :eek:

Those guys quit on Wade and then started playing for Garrett. Look at the record.

Top Bottom