Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Stay relatively healthy, like they have, this team will have a first round bye and home field advantage throughout.

Just glanced at the schedule. The Cardinals and Colts game are the two tests left. The Bears don't frighten me, but the game is in December and in Chicago again, the Cowboys didn't want to play in those conditions last year. We know they'll probably drop a game to the Eagles just because.

13-3/12-4, I think that's probably what's in store the rest of the way.

Reaction score
If Romo and Murray stay healthy (big if) and if Garrett continues his role as a neutered clapper, we could make some noise.

Denver, though. The answer is Denver.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Although the win in Seattle was impressive, I'm not convinced we're a Super Bowl contender. We continue to make stupid mistakes which cost us points. Plus, we haven't played any divisional games at this point.

Our confidence is no doubt high after that victory yesterday but I'm still on the fence with this team. We're not even at the halfway point of the season. If we win the next 2 games I might be on the Super Bowl or bust bandwagon until then I'm still skeptical.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Long ways to go.

Seattle was the main team that scared me but if San Francisco gets their head screwed back on and healthy, they are dangerous. A hot Aaron Rodgers in cold Green Bay would be tough to beat in December.

The Bears are a lesser version of us. Arizona is a fraud. Atlanta makes our defense look like the 85 Bears.

Philadelphia is worrisome too. Their offense attacks non-stop and their defense is playing inspired ball.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Long ways to go.

Seattle was the main team that scared me but if San Francisco gets their head screwed back on and healthy, they are dangerous. A hot Aaron Rodgers in cold Green Bay would be tough to beat in December.

The Bears are a lesser version of us. Arizona is a fraud. Atlanta makes our defense look like the 85 Bears.

Philadelphia is worrisome too. Their offense attacks non-stop and their defense is playing inspired ball.
But dude, this was the world champions in their house. And it was bullying the world champions in their house.

It's not like just any old team is going around doing that.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Impressive win, not taking one thing away from it.

The Super Bowl is down the street from me. No one would be happier (or broker) than me if they find away to put it all together this year.

Just not ready to take out that loan yet.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Impressive win, not taking one thing away from it.

The Super Bowl is down the street from me. No one would be happier (or broker) than me if they find away to put it all together this year.

Just not ready to take out that loan yet.
I haven't bought in totally either. The big question now is, can they handle success.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
You guys are afraid to date because you've been fucked over too many times, but I'm here to tell you it's okay. This is a 13 win team.

Reaction score
You guys are afraid to date because you've been fucked over too many times, but I'm here to tell you it's okay. This is a 13 win team.

this coming from a guy that as soon as we made a mistake this weekend claimed that's it, now we are gonna lose! icon_scratch.gif

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
If we cracked Bob's head open, millions of fags and black people would come running out.

Top Bottom