Reaction score
I been out of the loop and mostly indifferent over this bag of dead babies of a football organization.

Last I recall we just finished AFUCKINOTHER underachieving train wreck of a season filled with coaching gaffes, exposed personnel flaws, and waisted years to potential hall of fame stalwarts.

So we done anything yet?

Any deck chairs rearranged on the Titanic?

Jerry made any promises of making things uncomfortable as we hides away in the Arkanas woods consulting with his shit for brains bffs?

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Monte Kiffin has switched to scented Depends.

He was making coaches "uncomfortable" on game day.

Jason Garrett is on Chapter 2 of a book I sent him....
coaching-football-for-dummies.jpg

I think the preface was written by Michael Burke.

Reaction score
So nothing has happened? What the hell we waiting on? Are we rolling with the status quo?

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
So nothing has happened? What the hell we waiting on? Are we rolling with the status quo?

It seems that way.

We can expect:
some minor coaching changes but homers will swear this is "exactly what we needed!"
lots of restructuring
a couple of veterans released
two or three bottom of the barrel free agent signings (Justin Durant, Will Allen, Dante Rosario)
questionable draft day trade up or down
some new boneheaded draft pick and strategy (2 Tight End Offense)
small school player drafted and an assistant coach will tell us how amazing that player is

Yay us!

Reaction score
Dez is going to get a monstrous contract extension someone soon.

So there is that.

yay.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I haven't heard one thing because I don't care to read anything about this team anymore.

I'm sick of wasting my fucking time on this shit. I'll still come here and hang out, but as far as what the Cowboys are doing or saying I don't care anymore.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Werder and the Ticket guys this morning seem to be pretty sure that Callahan is gone. George Dunham has pretty good contacts with the team and he said the Garrett unhappiness with Callahan was very real.

In fact he said both coordinators might be gone. Seems so bassackwards to fire both but keep the head coach, but Cowboys gonna Cowboy.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I haven't heard one thing because I don't care to read anything about this team anymore.

I'm sick of wasting my fucking time on this shit. I'll still come here and hang out, but as far as what the Cowboys are doing or saying I don't care anymore.

Amen

Reaction score
Werder and the Ticket guys this morning seem to be pretty sure that Callahan is gone. George Dunham has pretty good contacts with the team and he said the Garrett unhappiness with Callahan was very real.
All well and good... but what is the new janitor at VR telling Hostile?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
In fact he said both coordinators might be gone. Seems so bassackwards to fire both but keep the head coach, but Cowboys gonna Cowboy.

I guess you don't understand the process. This guy can explain it to you though:

:fern

Top Bottom